• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NES Classic Edition Thread: Now You're Playing With Power* *Sold Separately in Europe

KaYotiX

Banned
Not even gonna bother. I'll get it when I get it.

I'm guessing 95% of these will be collecting dust in people's homes after 2 weeks.

I can't even get the "Add To Cart" button to do anything. I refresh the page until it appears, but then when I click on Add to Cart, nothing happens. No loading or anything. It's like it's a dead button. I don't get it.

Gahh I was so close! It was in my cart, I was already signed in, but for some reason it wanted me to sign in again at the checkout!!! And then it was taken out of my cart. bots are faster than me

Matticers

wtf. I clicked it the moment it appeared. "Not added to cart. Out of stock."

Yep.

83489-I-dont-know-what-I-expected-gi-d7Zr.gif

Ibuki

Banned
I can't even get the "Add To Cart" button to do anything. I refresh the page until it appears, but then when I click on Add to Cart, nothing happens. No loading or anything. It's like it's a dead button. I don't get it.

Are you using uBlock Origin? Turning it off fixed it for me.

NevaNopa

Man, this was the worst one yet. Got it into cart and then immediately went out of stock before the checkout screen even loaded.

I was logged in and ready to go, was able to add to cart, and received the out of stock message when checking out which removed it from my cart. why walmart why

Saw add to cart button but the button didn't work, then out of stock. Yesterday I couldn't get the page to load. I'm just resigned to the fact that I won't be able to get one of these before Christmas. All Nintendo is doing is losing potential customers.

Guzim

I was logged in, it was in the cart, I hit check out, and it said out of stock. And it's not even appearing as a saved for later option.

Mrmask

Wasn't today the last day that Walmart advertised this whole restock a day thing? I thought it was from 14th-18th. Well, congrats to mostly the bots I suppose.

galvatron

Missed it again despite having it in my cart the last 2 days prior to the restock.

This will end up as a lost sale for Nintendo if I can't find one since I'm just looking to gift it as I already have an AVS and an analogue NT on the way.

Saw add to cart button but the button didn't work, then out of stock. Yesterday I couldn't get the page to load. I'm just resigned to the fact that I won't be able to get one of these before Christmas. All Nintendo is doing is losing potential customers.

No they aren't. Like you said, you'll get one eventually. Your $60 now isn't worth that much more than your $60 three months from now. Given how difficult this has been to get without a pre-order, this will convince many people who are on the fence about getting Switch to go ahead and pre-order in full well in advance. Guarantees more $$$ sales for Nintendo

This debacle will actually be a positive thing for Nintendo, but a shitty thing for their consumers.

chris121580

It's taking all my willpower to not just lay into them on twitter about how horribly they've handled this whole situation. It's an absolute slap in the face to fans and they know it

GTI Guy

It's in my cart and it keeps saying it is out of stock....I'm just going to keep on hitting check out it over and over again while I cry.

ghibli99

No dice once again. Way worse than previous days. Saw this story on a couple news channels last night, so I'm guessing word is spreading about its scarcity.

Top Bottom