• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Famitsu: Assload of New Games Announced (Kirby, Peach, DS, etc.)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
A game with a talking umbrella coming on the heels of a game with a talking hat. Oh yeah, can't wait to show that to my friends.

fennec fox said:
A game with a talking umbrella coming on the heels of a game with a talking hat. Oh yeah, can't wait to show that to my friends.

Your trolling posts have this effect...

sleeping_woman-43582.jpg

Dragona's high. And P.S., Paper Mario sucks, Dragona. I can't believe the shitty dialogue. If you're gonna force me to wade through 3 screens of repetitive text (per character), at least have them say something. If nothing is being said and the dialogue is Sony-esque in shititude, please make it one screen only. I'm trying to like the game, but constantly mashing the A button because the text drives me mad is not what I'd call the year's most charming game. That's Pikmin 2. Charming is having your flower men singing while you lead them around:)

SomeDude

Banned
I actually know a few people that think video games are for kids, no matter what console they are for. They view them as "toys/playthings".

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Dragona Akehi said:
Yes. Raped. It doesn't feel remotely like Metroid game (SPACE JUMP = DOUBLE JUMP?! among other things, like Samus feeling like a tank and not the agile warrior she is), and don't even get me started on the "art direction".

I've already said my piece on this. Do we really want to go through this all over again?

Samus is dead. Long live Samus.

I actually agree to a certain extent. There's no denying that the shift from 2D to 3D made the pace of the game slower. Also, going for a first-person perspective in a Metroid game slows the game down even more and made it more stale, especially when it comes to the platforming parts. I've seen the speed-run, but how many of us manages to play it like that? To blame the overall slower pace of the game on skills only is silly. It's obvious that a shift from 2D to 3D almost always slows down a game focused around some kind of real-time action/platforming.

Kiriku said:
I actually agree to a certain extent. There's no denying that the shift from 2D to 3D made the pace of the game slower. Also, going for a first-person perspective in a Metroid game slows the game down even more and made it more stale, especially when it comes to the platforming parts. I've seen the speed-run, but how many of us manages to play it like that? To blame the overall slower pace of the game on skills only is silly. It's obvious that a shift from 2D to 3D almost always slows down a game focused around some kind of real-time action/platforming.

I whole heartedly agree; and vote for all Mario games to return to their sweet 2dness, where they belong.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Woah, I missed all of this (damn downed computer)

Looking nice! I want a constant image barrage of Another. Also Kirby looks fantastic. I might actually have to pick a Kirby game up, finally :)

Top Bottom