• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nexus 4 |OT| Quality for everyone

hitsugi

I'm not huge on staying up till midnight since I get up at 5 am.. But it'll probably be necessary despite their claims of being "prepared." Everything sells out when it's new. I don't think anyone could predict just what the demand is going to be like for this phone.

eissan

Hey everyone,

I read through the thread and I am definitely going back to my android roots(bought a 4s last year...hate it)! What are you all doing for cases for this phone? I haven't seen anything yet. is the LG prime case going to fit this phone?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Hey everyone,

I read through the thread and I am definitely going back to my android roots(bought a 4s last year...hate it)! What are you all doing for cases for this phone? I haven't seen anything yet. is the LG prime case going to fit this phone?

Personally, I'm going to let that bad boy go commando. I like the way the back looks.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Where are you guys getting the midnight release from?

According to multiple XDA peeps:

I just called google play support - and the person I talked to said that he's been told by his boss that Nexus 4 will indeed be released at midnight.

Pacific Time Zone ( PST )

And yes, I've confirmed with three different reps.

Could be nothing. But I'm a half-full kind of guy.

As someone deep in the apple ecosystem I really like everything about this phone but the lack of LTE is such a shame, especially with LTE being really prominent now especially with Verizon

rabhw

Just another confirmation for Canadians. Orders will be shipping from a warehouse in Canada. The rep originally said from the US, then she asked her manager who corrected her and said Canada.

She also said they don't know when orders will be going up, but that it will likely be either 12am EST (9pm PST), or 12am PST (3am EST).

Just another confirmation for Canadians. Orders will be shipping from a warehouse in Canada. The rep originally said from the US, then she asked her manager who corrected her and said Canada.

She also said they don't know when orders will be going up, but that it will likely be either 12am EST (9pm PST), or 12am PST (3am EST).
Here's hoping for 12 EST!

Errrg shady Craigslist buyers strikes again. Guy backed out to buy my 4S. :(

This phone won't give itself away! lol

wario

just got back from a t-mobile store here in california. the rep said they were willing to sell them off-contract on wednesday but those that sign up for a 2-year agreement have first priority. i asked if the off-contract price would be the same as the google play store price but he said i'd have to call on wednesday for that pricing.

twofold

Aussie friend just told me that the nexus 4 sales page just went live over there. So, I guess it's not a simultaneous worldwide launch then.

vanty

Yeah I just bought two, 3-5 days international priority shipping. Hopefully closer to the 3 than the 5 ahah, don't want to be waiting over the weekend.

It's 12:30pm in Australia, maybe they went on sale at 12? My confirmation email was 12:23, probably five minutes after I saw they were available.

Top Bottom