• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Shanahan will be fired before the season is out. RGIII is clearly not ready - he's scared to put weight on that foot. Twice now Shanahan has rushed him onto the field early.

Shanahan will definitely be fired if things don't turn around in the next few games, but RG3 can get fucked, too. All of the commercials and tv specials and shit talking. He also brought this on himself.

Should have listened to McNabb!

Seda

Here's a sneak preview of Texans-Chargers:

"Philip Rivers drops BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK and he's sacked."

KuGsj.gif

Godslay

Banned
Huh? I've had to deal with their ups and (mostly) downs since Super Bowl XXXIX (I was 12 probably when I started following them more)

You've been here since 2007, and just now decided to post here! That qualifies as woodwork. Not that I care, but just so you know.

Godslay

Banned
Its not my fault I know which teams are gonna win the Super Bowl a few games into the season.

:jnc

I think I've posted sporadically. Started posting more in sports-gaf lately, flyers more so starting last year

I'm just telling you why you are going to catch grief.

He did post before the season started plus there is no such thing as a bandwagon Eagles fan.

There is now!

jk, I don't care.

andthebeatgoeson

He did post before the season started plus there is no such thing as a bandwagon Eagles fan.
Haha....

:/

Fuck you. God damnit

I guess he's right.
I think I've posted sporadically. Started posting more in sports-gaf lately, flyers more so starting last year
Don't respond. It doesn't even matter. Besides, you were 12 in 2004. That's enough reason to make fun of you. You never had to suffer thru Kotite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom