• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

What'd I tell y'all about that marijuana shit? bubububu it's not worse than alcohol. Alcohol never ruined football or made Aaron Hernandez kill 20 people

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
weather is great today here in CA! shouldn't have cheated us out of our superbowl victory NFL.... we'd be playing football already!

fmaGkAm.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Oh good! More footage to torture Broncos fans!

Angry obese men are slamming their fists on the bar and demanding another beer and 10 more wings in their frustration.

NFL is clearly not Stronger than the Storm

Godslay

Banned
TABRIS (one) OF YOUR TIMES IS HERE

Stand down, Tabris is protected under the House of Elway.

Oh good! More footage to torture Broncos fans!

Angry obese men are slamming their fists on the bar and demanding another beer and 10 more wings in their frustration.

NFL is clearly not Stronger than the Storm

The greatest torture was to see it live. I think most of us are over it now, I know I am.

Doorman

FINALLY FOOTBALL!

In honor of the season being back (lol), I'm bringing back the good ol' Matt Grassford avatar. Bring on the Vikings on Sunday. Except for AP. He can stay home.

This delay is nice, it gives me time to make some food and not miss anything!

Hey guys remember when Joe Cool threw that ball and went to the Super Bowl?

Let's show it to you 500 times while we delay the game for nothing.

I've got 40 min. till I get home for the game so keep that lightning up God. 6:10pm kickoff now aww yeah.

Edit: Nothing's worse than radio sportscasters turn into weathermen.

Zeke

god they should just add Gruden to NBC lineup he could fill up the extra time talking about who's a football player and QB talk!

witness

What a great way to begin the season! I hope there's 6 feet of snow and a white out for the Super Bowl. I want it to be an absolute train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom