• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 1 |OT| - A new season dawns with champs vs chokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

The more things change the more they stay the same.

It's iffy. Some plays he has some good velocity, others not so much. Looks better to me though. Right now Denver's receiving core, bar Orange Julius, is really playing poorly. I think he's being careful.

I think it looks weaker. If Denver doesn't get some sort of pass rush going Manning will not last the entire season throwing 300+ a game. he just wont

Peytons arm....I know we all laughed last year but damn it looks weaker. Is it just me?

Trust me I know weak armed QB's.
It's never going to be what it was, that's obvious.

I think his arm's good enough to win a super bowl, but part of that judgment has to do with Joe Flacco having just won a Super Bowl.

Godslay

Banned
Sounds like Oher is out with a sprained ankle.

Too bad cause I love that movie. Regardless of what happened last year, Oher is a guy that I can root for.

Tamanon

Banned
The local news is advertising a story about a store clerk who held off a burglar, they picked a hilarious quote for it though.

"So, I pulled mine out and put it in his mouth!" and that's it.

Godslay

Banned
I think it looks weaker. If Denver doesn't get some sort of pass rush going Manning will not last the entire season throwing 300+ a game. he just wont

Time will tell brother. Balls are coming out just fine in my book. Then again in the words of Luigi, "Imma drunk".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom