• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

But hey I guess Detroit gets their dirty playing center from his stomping incident. Back to back weeks a stomp results in a suspension.

Too much roar for the league to handle

LXrvlm8.jpg

rc88smR.jpg

You've Got A Friend

7XVGXXm.jpg
You're going to be on our side in 13 days when we're taking down Dallas!

Good god almighty

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just realized that a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl is a legit possibility this year. I don't think I can handle that reality.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The Lions are a concept by which we measure our pain.

I'll say it again.

The Lions are a concept by which we measure our pain.

The roar is over
What can I say?
The roar is over
Yesterday
I was the fat man
but not I'm a fat loser
I was the Walrus
But now I'm Matt
And so Dear Kas
You just have to carry on
The roar is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQcU5w915p8

We're cursed. I can't take this shit anymore.

I'm going to start watching hockey.

Furyous

I can't understand how anyone can root against Luck this postseason.

I've got a few reasons but let's wait until the playoffs are over to get into it. The obvious one is his hype reached god-tier level before he started one preseason game. Don't even get me started on the team he inherited. This is an argument that can go on in full after this postseason reaches its conclusion. Andrew can change a lot of people's minds about him with a win on Sunday.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
If some Lions fans are outraged over Brad Jones' swat to the face I wouldn't mind seeing him getting a suspension too

Dumb Jones

Spinluck

Wooo I'm already in my birthday suit!!

He's too nice!! I can't support a league where the players aren't thugs and brutes!!

Rando pls.

Wussle might be the lone chosen one to slay the Pats once and for all and send Brady into retirement and Belichek to wherever the fuck. If it comes down to it, you have my sword!

*petecaroltophatandmonocle.gif*

Sorry we will not get the Colts vs Hawks SB I promised early in the season, but it's still q possibility!

I'm on the bandwagon! Colts are my number one choice but sadly I don't see it happening. Outside of Luck they are mediocre to awful. :(

Thanks brother! I never forget my allies!

If I could I would give you Pagano and take on Philbin, but life is too unfair!

Sephzilla

Doesn't hurt though does it?

true

I just realized that a Patriots/Cowboys Super Bowl is a legit possibility this year. I don't think I can handle that reality.

The Cowboys are good but their weaknesses will be exposed by the teams in the playoffs, except the Cardinals.

The Cowboys and the Packers both have weaknesses that are going to get exposed/exploited during the playoffs. Packers have the 23rd (I believe) ranked defense against the run and they're most likely staring down facing Murray in the 2nd round, and if they survive that then Marshawn Lynch is likely next. Green Bay pretty much needs Seattle to get beat in the 2nd round in order to have Super Bowl dreams.

squicken

I can't understand how anyone can root against Luck this postseason.

The Colts season was kinda boring b/c it was so predictable. Never were going to lose the AFC South but also never going to get a bye. Inevitable loss to New England or Denver. I guess losing to Pittsburgh is a possible twist. Feel like beating the Bengals is kinda lol at this point with playoffs Dalton

Rando pls.

Wussle might be the lone chosen one to slay the Pats once and for all and send Brady into retirement and Belichek to wherever the fuck. If it comes down to it, you have my sword!

Sorry we will not get the Colts vs Hawks SB I promised early in the season, but it's still q possibility!

Thanks brother! I never forget my allies!

If I could I would give you Pagano and take on Philbin, but life is too unfair!
This entire post is wonderful.

If it comes down to Pats vs. anyone I will have no problem becoming the world's biggest Cowboys/Seahawks/Packers/whoever fan. Go team!

TheFatOne

It's happening and the Pats will win. Rex will come in as the DC, the Pats will resign Revis, McCourty, and steal Houston away from the Chiefs when they fuck up that negotiation. Early next season Brady gets hurt, and in comes in the future of the NFL JAG to lead the Pats to their second dynasty.

rando14

Rando pls.

Hmmm your words are very kind, and have moved me!! :')

Very well, a Colts-Seahawks alliance!! The Best Young Quarterbacks Under 30 club!!
Except for Stafford of course!!

Bread

Banned
Your entire defense is a hole. Pats finally signing a free agent worth a damn isn't putting all their chips into free agency.

Pats fans love having their cake and eating it too. You can't say repeatedly that the Pats don't sign anybody then champion Belichick finally making a move to improve his shit pile of a defense.
When did I say they were putting all their chips into free agency? Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but the Pats have 2 young great linebackers and one of the best rated safety duos in the league according to PFF along with their CB group. The years of the pushover Pats D are over, they are young and they are making plays to win games for this team. If you want to talk about a black hole of a defense, let's change the subject to the Steelers.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Steelers/Cowboys is also possible. Fourth dimension of time/space evil there.

I have a flowchart that goes something like this.

(Who to root for in case of a non-Buffalo post season) >>> (Are they playing against the Cowboys or Patriots) Y > (Root for those guys.) N > (Who the hell cares.)

I didn't plan for a Dallas/NE eventuality. I DIDN'T PLAN

brentech

This chick hosting sports center right now looks like she could throat a bag of dicks with that mouth.
Mouth nearly goes ear to ear. Creepy when she looks down to read.

Top Bottom