• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Just show them #breadstream and you're in!

CesOOf6.png

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So ends the career of the most adequate man in Football.

R39qOJc.gif

9VGttIN.gif

Song Orton, may your retirement be adequate and your drinks fulfilling.

FTF

:lol

What a crock of shit.

Tammy has no leverage. That's why he keeps taking less and less money. This happens every 3 years. The first few times pats fans were excited thinking that they would trade up in the draft and get a big name FA. But by now most of them know they will trade down to stockpile picks for 3 years from now and will stay under the cap and not spend the money on shit.

But keep spinning that PR. It is still more believable than Suh defenders.

Your hate continues to morph into greater dimensions of delusion. Hopefully you are not around any sharp objects if the Pats beat the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl.

bionic77

Your hate continues to morph into greater dimensions of delusion. Hopefully you are not around any sharp objects if the Pats beat the Steelers to get to the Super Bowl.
If it happens I won't be happy, but there is a first time for everything!

FTF

The Panthers-Falcons game rewind is on NFLN. The Boston pick is so beautiful.

He's a dirty Tar Heel, so it's still fuck him though.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Josh Brent missed 32 games and paid his debt to society by serving jail time for that.

C'mon Kas

Yeah, need to accept and move on Kas. Detroit still has a shot, just not a very good one.

Bread is good at halo, still getting the controls down myself.

Also forgot how fun Xbox live can be with the little kids lol, no one talks on PSN.
Edit : damn party chat won't work

Dragon

Banned
why do you virgins always have to decide which hot girl is hotter

they're both hot, and they're both out of our league!

I think you should approach it with the thought of: "what would jimmy do?" and jimmy would definitely bang both those girls and then spin away from a Bills defensive lineman on his way to get Gatorade out of the kitchen so he can go again.

Bread is good at halo, still getting the controls down myself.

Also forgot how fun Xbox live can be with the little kids lol, no one talks on PSN.
Edit : damn party chat won't work

I've heard Party Chat is pretty broken on MCC, is it broken for Halo 5 beta as well?

Not sure yet dragon, haven't had a chane to play multi in MCC yet. But having trouble with parties with me and bread
BG there must be a problem with the beta and private chat.

this game is fucking awesome though!
Yeah idk some reason it's not working for us. I'm not in your party right now.

But game is fun, definetly feels faster then other halos. Gradually getting better

so dumb that by the time i notice you arent in the party, i have to back out to the dashboard to get to the main menu.
Yeah lol same shits happening to me.
Don't think I'm going to forget this betrayal BG!!
Dragon friend PLS! I'll probably ditch both these systems for a dreamcast honestly.

Live seems so different from Psn, literally no on talks on psn. But live has the little kids lol

Top Bottom