• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Barryman

Nobody deserves it more than this violent scumbag.

Sorry to ask again, but what's the deal with the TMZ photo.

ats0wfdudwsrqct9b4kh.png

Dean Blandino, getting off the Cowboys "party bus."

Dean Blandino, the head of officiating for the NFL. Who, starting this season, communicates remotely with the on-field officiating crew.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And because controversy sells, ESPN will be a shit show no matter how many times that facemask is pointed out. I noticed that from a compressed iPad screen at 30k ft. The officiating made a very diplomatic call.

The "diplomatic call" in that case is to also call the facemask penalty. The fact that the offense also committed a penalty doesn't mean you just pick up the flag on the defense. That would make it offsetting calls and it would have been third down.

Instead the refs just said "jk, it's 4th down" and continued on. That's not the "diplomatic" call in that case.

We are human. We have emotions. We can shed tears. Lord knows I certainly do.

Crying at the fact he still couldn't get a playoff win in Detroit

Crying at the amount of money Detroit won't pay to keep him

Crying at the knowledge that even if a team pays him what he wants, he's already wasted a good portion of his career

Two things:

1. Saw some Dallas fans saying they beat the refs tonight. Lmao. If anyone was up agains the refs it was Detroit. Fuck both teams, though. I was hoping a giant sinkhole would appear and consume both teams and all fans in the stadium. Alas, it did not happen.

2. Jason Garrett is the Jimbo Fisher of the NFL. No idea what he's doing; just got some good athletes to win games and make him look smart.

TheFatOne

Anyone have a link to lions postgame that isn't a radio.com link? It's just an endless loop of commercials.
Suh's "crying" is an obvious stunt to get that free agent money. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yup. Lucky as fuck he got to play. The game he had today make him money.

Doorman

To everyone complaining about refs. *ahem*

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Offense didn't get it done. Defense didn't get it done. Get over your damn selves and build a better team next time, maybe then you'll get benefit of the doubt the next time you need a close call. Sick of the moaning coming out of my own fanbase, I had enough of that during Michigan season.

Sorry but the refs fucked this game up. What could've been an enjoyable game turned into something seriously aggravating considering Detroit was getting flagged for everything and Dallas was let to play.

NFL should be embarrassed with what happened today. Fuck that.

Wes

venison crêpe
Haven't seen all that's gone done but from the sounds of it I might have to break out the hammer tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom