• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Patriots have the room to sign him. I'm not expecting him to leave. Would surprise me to see Solder, Ridley and Vereen on the roster. Revis, McCourty and Gostkowski will be the must sign players.
Makes sense. It's always fun speculating about free agents but the big signings rarely work out as well as they look on paper.

The Dolphins made some nice looking pickups last offseason but most of them struggled to stay healthy. Moreno, Albert, Delmas, Finnegan, Colledge...

Dragon

Banned
2c2LpfK.png

RhObdA7.png

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961864

That poster is always pretending he doesn't know even the basics of being a human.

It would be nice if the Giants signed him. They have a need at safety and I'm real fucking tired of having to root for Rutgers players on the Pats all the time.

Wait did you actually go to Rutgers? I'm still trying to figure out why you gave me shit for going to Nova!

Respect

I don't see the Pats letting McCourty walking unless he is asking some absurd amount. He has excelled ever since he was moved to FS.

jbug617

Banned
Harbaugh contract.

@Johnubacon: BREAKING NEWS: Straight from UM AD Jim Hackett. Harbaugh's salary will be roughly $5M a year, plus incentives, same basic contract as 49ers.

@Johnubacon: Jim Harbaugh told Hackett he did NOT want to be the highest paid coach in CFB, or even the Big Ten. More concerned with pay for assistants.

Take with the usual Rapoport grain of salt...

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Keep an eye on #Bills coach Doug Marrone today & Wed. He has a 3-day opt-out clause because of new ownership. He hasn’t made a decision yet

Tom Penny

Patriots have the room to sign him. I'm not expecting him to leave. Would surprise me to see Solder, Ridley and Vereen on the roster. Revis, McCourty and Gostkowski will be the must sign players.

All that matters to me is Revis. They will make Gost the highest paid kicker because it's cheap in relative terms. Devin without a Talib or Revis at corner is not relevant to me.

Speaking of free agents, I would love to see the Dolphins grab Eddie Royal. VT product and he seems to be hitting his prime, plus the Dolphins will probably be shedding at least 1 or 2 outside WR's before next year. Royal would be an upgrade over Hartline and he'd also be cheaper.

Frank Gore seems like a fun possibility as well. Obvious ties to Miami and the Dolphins could use his veteran leadership. On top of that they desperately need a power RB for redzone situations. Obviously he's ancient for a RB but Miller will be getting the majority of the work. Seems like a good fit for a place to end his career.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

BigAT

Do you know Schiano

I helped Schiano conspire to strip Freeman of his captain's role in TB. I hoped it would drive him into a shame spiral and more eating.

I'm so sorry.

Yeah, it's brutal. I actually follow basketball even more closely than I follow football, which is saying something. Used to go to every home game when I was there. I think I'm almost completely broken between Rutgers basketball and the Knicks.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1h1 hour ago
Jets requested HC interviews with Cards DC Todd Bowles, SEA asst HC Tom Cable, BALT OC Gary Kubiak, SD OC Frank Reich, SEA DC Dan Quinn.

Fox post your Texans player staring gif

bionic77

Wow the BS report for Sundays football games and the playoffs next week is pretty good.

They start off by questioning Rodgers injury.

Then they shit on Stafford's beyond pathetic road record against good teams.

And then Cousin Sal just did a hilarious Macho Man Tom Savage impersonation. The voice could improve but otherwise it was spot on.

Hopefully they can keep this up for the rest of the podcast.

Draxal

Haha okay. I never had a problem with Rutgers! Even when Douby went off on Nova in '06!

Yeah, because we were a punching bag for that last 20 years. Getting rid of Waters to replace him with FHJ was disastrous and set that program back forever.

BigAT

Yeah, because we were a punching bag for that last 20 years. Getting rid of Waters to replace him with FHJ was disastrous and set that program back forever.

I was at the blizzard game that got Waters canned (or at least they used it as an excuse to get rid of him). If I had known that the highlight of my fandom would be a trip to the NIT finals I would have just thrown myself into traffic and saved myself the pain.

bionic77

pointy elbow, would not allow to buy diner chain
Translation: I am afraid my dick is not strong enough for that ass.

Its ok Greg. Thats a normal fear to have around that kind of ass. Sometimes you just have to look right at the sun and take a chance!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I stopped reading at:

Well shit how did the Bengals even make the playoffs without Eifert and Jones?! Dalton is the true MVP.

Jeremy Hill is the true MVP of this team. Without him stepping up this year we are the Browns.

Top Bottom