• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 1 |OT| - Look, Are You Ready for Some Football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

AkFs6QS.png

Good night Cards

LionPride

Banned
I would like to mention that Scott Tolzien started the day with a Pick 6 and that tickets for the game were six American dollars at the lowest and STILL no one showed up

Chargers may get more people with their not a stadium

cdyhybrid

I would like to mention that Scott Tolzien started the day with a Pick 6 and that tickets for the game were six American dollars at the lowest and STILL no one showed up

Chargers may get more people with their not a stadium

I thought people wouldn't go to games only if a team signed Kaep :thinking:

Slo

Hey guys, my fantasy team didn't perform thanks to David Johnson not doing shit. Hopefully he's better next week!

So far I'm on track for 7/7 on preseason predictions

Jets and Bills are both drafting in the top 5
Bengals are awful and will be lucky to get 4 wins
Browns are starting 4-1
Colts will be the worst team in the AFC South
Jags defense will be top 10 at the worst
Cards aren't even close to a playoff appearance
Skins are a 4-5 win team

Waiting for the Giants to show they suck and Eli's falling apart and then I'll be nostradamus

LionPride

Banned

Luck is dead and no one is willing to say it

And I'm ready and willing to admit I was probably wrong with Kizer, he was still the second QB I'd be willing to take last draft because he and Deshone looked the best tho

LET THE KIZERA REIGN

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Is Andrew Luck injured again this year??

Yep, on topic of the Colts, Andrew Luck needs to get the fuck out of town.

If, God forbid, Matthew Stafford were to get hurt, I would still have confidence the team would play and stand a fighting chance with Jake Rudock leading the team. That's because Bob Quinn has put some solid pieces in place all over the team.

The Colts roster is sorry. It could be the worst roster in the NFL sans the Jets.

Colts #1 RB is Frank Gore. Their #1 WR is T.Y. Hilton. Is it 2010?

Now name some defensive players on the Colts.

This is all the fault of Jim Irsay, who is probably the worst owner in the NFL. Luck needs to get out of Indy yesterday if he wants any chance of a Super Bowl.

LionPride

Banned

If, God forbid, Matthew Stafford were to get hurt, I would still have confidence the team would play and stand a fighting chance with Jake Rudock leading the team. That's because Bob Quinn has put some solid pieces in place all over the team.

The Colts roster is sorry. It could be the worst roster in the NFL sans the Jets.

This is all the fault of Jim Irsay, who is probably the worst owner in the NFL. Luck needs to get out of Indy yesterday if he wants any chance of a Super Bowl.
Ty Hilton is very good, what are you talking about

SPeaking of Matt, I see he made everyone in this thread eat crow who was laughing about his first quarter pick 6. Your boy stormed back like a true champion. I see a lot of Jared Goff in him. Goff is ready to take on the mantle of "Best Young QB in the League" from Matthew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom