• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
The Dolphins are an average to below average team and Gronk has a lot of trouble staying healthy.

You guys are quite sensitive today.

Gronk may never be the same again, I'd never argue that he'll repeat that 2011 season, but you're just being disingenuous and I won't let that stand!

As far as the Fins, they could make the playoffs playing the Jets and Bills twice this year. That's 4 wins presumably.

Dragon

Banned
They thought they'd be leaders in SB by now but all they've gotten post spy gate is losing to goober virgins.

tebow-to-thomas-o.gif

Hunter S.

Oh, damn, Demarius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker. Manning is gonna spread around the offense in so many great directions. Even better ways than the Tebow overtime classic.

A lot of the books they discuss on the Daily Show seem really interesting, but then I buy them and only read the first 50 pages to then forget that I have it.

How do you nerds keep on reading?

Milchjon

A lot of the books they discuss on the Daily Show seem really interesting, but then I buy them and only read the first 50 pages to then forget that I have it.

How do you nerds keep on reading?

Buy better books!

You didn't even like Kahneman? It's "GAF: Explained!"

Edit: Although he apparently cut the "jakncoke is a prick" chapter from the final Edition.

I gotta admit, we haven't won a superbowl in a while. But at least we have a perfect season under our belts. Didn't you guys do that too? Oh no wait. You choked.

The Dolphins had one of the best QBs of all time and didnt win shit.

Take away the 70s and the Dolphins are the Jaguars.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I gotta admit, we haven't won a superbowl in a while. But at least we have a perfect season under our belts. Didn't you guys do that too? Oh no wait. You choked.

I'm going to start calling this "Shula's Law". Every sports conversation with a Dolphins fan eventually ends up being about the '72 Dolphins.

jakncoke

Banned
You should take your shirt off and relax.

What would Gronk do?

Take 15 shots of patron and fuck the sluttiest girl in the bar raw?

I'm going to start calling this "Shula's Law". Every sports conversation with a Dolphins fan eventually ends up being about the '72 Dolphins.

Thats all they got because current Dolphin fans have nothing to hold on to. Steelers havent won in 5 years but i have 2 sb wins to hold on to at least! Even lost to you fuckers!

jakncoke

Banned
Tebow = goober virgin
Eli = goober virgin

Do you see the parallels or are you being willfully obtuse?

1 team wasnt that good to begin with, the other could of 1 up'd dolphins 72 and then went ahead and lost again to the same virgin in the SUPER BOWL!

Watch Hanna Montana, it'll make you feel better

It would. But I'd rather Watch something else.

You should take your shirt off and relax.

What would Gronk do?

Take his shirt off and bang a hot college chick?

I would need a hot college chick for that.

Buy better books!

You didn't even like Kahneman? It's "GAF: Explained!"

Edit: Although he apparently cut the "jakncoke is a prick" chapter from the final Edition.

I'm shamefully admitting to you now that I never really started. I keep telling myself that I don't have time to read it. Which is true now, but not always the case.

Pats fans' defensiveness increases proportionately every year they fail to win a Super Bowl. By the end of Brady's contract they will just be unintelligibly wailing like the babies are as the reality of their fraudelence comes crashing down on them. It will be glorious

Sanjuro

Pats fans' defensiveness increases proportionately every year they fail to win a Super Bowl. By the end of Brady's contract they will just be unintelligibly wailing like the babies are as the reality of their fraudelence comes crashing down on them. It will be glorious

Land of Make-Believe.

I'm getting pretty sick of NFL.com's analysts suggesting Manti Te'o is the perfect fit for Chicago at 20. I hope Ogletree's available by that time.

Milchjon

Our defensiveness increases with every gif-spawning game that we should've won.

Just look at this gallery of our villains:

eli4.jpg

Mark-Sanchez-Tatoo-225x300.jpg

Would make you go crazy inside too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom