• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
rodg9oai3.gif

Best throw I saw all last year. Amazing player when he is on

I threw a sticky grenade like that once in Halo 3.

Right. On. The. Money.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Beagle/Terrier mix. Here she is with Mrs. Futurevoid:

Glad to see Boston PD got the guy alive! Hopefully they can find out the motive behind the bombings.

You have really small kids right? How's it balancing a new dog with small children? I've always wondered because I'm pretty sure we're going to have to pop out kids and get a dog after the fact here in a few years.

Also, I think it's crazy there are people who think Jennifer Love Hewitt is unattractive.

squicken

I threw a sticky grenade like that once in Halo 3.

Right. On. The. Money.

I actually use that GIF when I try to argue against drafting Tavon Austin. Amendola, who is taller by an inch, or Austin don't have the catch radius to really function downfield in tight coverage. He's a guy who runs jerk routes and package plays like screens and occasional handoffs. It's a luxury pick that a team with 3 WRs on the roster can't make

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
As an eternal 12 year old, my nickname for her has always been Jennifer's Boobs Speweth.

Me and my buddies used to get into huge debates and take random surveys of nearby dudes about who was hotter, Britney Spears or JLH.

At the time it was easily Britney Spears but times have changed!

You have really small kids right? How's it balancing a new dog with small children? I've always wondered because I'm pretty sure we're going to have to pop out kids and get a dog after the fact here in a few years.

Also, I think it's crazy there are people who think Jennifer Love Hewitt is unattractive.
She's well trained so very little balance. She's already house trained, she doesn't bark and she's pretty calm. My 6 year old spent all afternoon playing with her and my 16 month old was surprisingly engaged with her. I thought Abby would be scared of her but she was petting her and trying to hug her a few times. Only issue is Abby trying to pick up her water/food bowls and pulling her tail every once in awhile.

A rescue? How old?
Yes, a rescue from a foundation here in PA. She was in a foster home up until we adopted her today. She's 4 years old.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
She's well trained so very little balance. She's already house trained, she doesn't bark and she's pretty calm. My 6 year old spent all afternoon playing with her and my 16 month old was surprisingly engaged with her. I thought Abby would be scared of her but she was petting her and trying to hug her a few times. Only issue is Abby trying to pick up her water/food bowls and pulling her tail every once in awhile.

Yes, a rescue from a foundation here in PA. She was in a foster home up until we adopted her today. She's 4 years old.

Sounds like you found a great dog! I'm glad to hear your new dog is great with children too, it's always a shame to have to get rid of a new pet because they're unhappy or even hostile with kids.

Sounds like you found a great dog! I'm glad to hear your new dog is great with children too, it's always a shame to have to get rid of a new pet because they're unhappy or even hostile with kids.
Yeah, if you plan on having kids which are already tons of work, make life easier if you get a dog. Get one out of the puppy stage and that has the majors checked off (spade/neutered, vaccinations done, some training). It's easy to get caught up in the cute puppy stuff and that's fine if you're ok putting the work in training it, etc. I've got enough shit to do.;)

Plus, it's always great to help one of these animals get a home before they are put down if they happen to be in a shelter or something of the like.

Greg

Yeah, if you plan on having kids which are already tons of work, make life easier if you get a dog. Get one out of the puppy stage and that has the majors checked off (spade/neutered, vaccinations done, some training). It's easy to get caught up in the cute puppy stuff and that's fine if you're ok putting the work in training it, etc. I've got enough shit to do.;)

Plus, it's always great to help one of these animals get a home before they are put down if they happen to be in a shelter or something of the like.
image.php

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't wait for the Jets to draft some DE who can't get to the QB and gets obliterated on every running play.

Which guy is that in the draft this year?

Outside of the silly (and unnecessary) over the top violence and out of place shootout in the middle of the movie, I enjoyed Django Unchained quite a bit.

You'll be fine with the kids and the dog. Dogs get used to kids real fast, when my brother was little, he just to crawl over my dog, taking away her toys and all that. And now my dog just wants to lick babies in their faces, no matter how much she gets poked in the eye or her hair pulled on.

Also, good job on getting a dog from rescue, once again making it real hard to dislike you, Giants fan ;)!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
^

That Jets .gif will never get tiring

Oh the Draft is upon soon, my Hype Train is a little late to the station

Can't wait to get on board

Can't it be September already, I need my Sports Drama &Bitch-Fits, I miss them dearly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom