• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zza3wJZ.png
:jnc

Amazing.

bionic77

The last stat i know from him was qbs had near perfect rating when targeting the wrs he was covering and completing something 70% of the passes, im sure someone has season targeted stats for him
That doesn't jive with the stats posted on that site.

Honestly our secondary was really good for like 4 games when they were on the same page and not hurt. The problem is we played our best football in October.

jakncoke

Banned
That doesn't jive with the stats posted on that site.

Honestly our secondary was really good for like 4 games when they were on the same page and not hurt. The problem is we played our best football in October.

What stats? I cant find shit, Did his stats improve dramatically over the course.

lol cowboys signing someone event though they got 100k, they have to cut salary before justin durant deal is official

http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defenderstats.php?year=2012&pos=CB&season=reg

This site has him ranked 65th best cb last year, but thats not what stats i want dammit

bionic77

What stats? I cant find shit, Did his stats improve dramatically over the course.

lol cowboys signing someone event though they got 100k, they have to cut salary before justin durant deal is official

http://wp.advancednflstats.com/defenderstats.php?year=2012&pos=CB&season=reg

This site has him ranked 65th best cb last year, but thats not what stats i want dammit
In the article in his section it says he allowed 29 completions in 73 attempts. That sounds pretty good if accurate.

David Diehl pay cut finally done. Which I figured would happen once Boothe resigned. His salary goes from 4.45 million to 1 million with 200k guaranteed. The Giants cleared about 3.8 million in cap space with the move.

@spotrac: #Giants clear $3.825M in cap space by reducing D. Diehl's base from $4.475M to $1M, & removing $350k in bonus

Diehl as a back up for 1 million? I'm good with that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
David Diehl pay cut finally done. Which I figured would happen once Boothe resigned. His salary goes from 4.45 million to 1 million with 200k guaranteed. The Giants cleared about 3.8 million in cap space with the move.

Diehl as a back up for 1 million? I'm good with that.

It must royally suck to take a paycut that large. Was his All Pro season a fluke or is 32 old for a tackle?

It must royally suck to take a paycut that large. Was his All Pro season a fluke or is 32 old for a tackle?
He's hit the wall. Great Giant and always been a team player so despite my dislike of him starting last season, I think it's great the team kept him for depth. That having been said, he should be nowhere near the starting lineup. He's a turnstile...

Godslay

Banned
There are rumors you guys taking a RB early.

It's hard to say. Lacy is a bit of a reach @ 28, but he will be gone long before our second rounder comes up. That's why I'm leaning to the idea that DE will be first, CB second, then an RB.

Snag Moore/Jones/Werner in the first, grab best available CB in second, and then see who is left for RBs in the third.

I doubt it will happen that way, but I think DE is the most pressing need unless they believe in Robert Ayers. Who I happen to think would work out fine in the mean time with a rookie behind him.

I'm also interested in John Simon as a 3rd rounder if Freeney is signed, and Ayers behind Freeney.

jakncoke

Banned
In the article in his section it says he allowed 29 completions in 73 attempts. That sounds pretty good if accurate.

thats 39.7%, the article is was from 10-25, that would mean he dropped it from 56 to sub 40% in the final 2 months. I cant remember if he was lights out but he'd have to be pretty damn good over the final 2 months to drop it 16%

bionic77

thats 39.7%, the article is was from 10-25, that would mean he dropped it from 56 to sub 40% in the final 2 months. I cant remember if he was lights out but he'd have to be pretty damn good over the final 2 months to drop it 16%
Weird how the stats can differ so much.

At my core I am a Jordan hater and I will not apologize to anyone for my beliefs. And while I don't hate LeBron to the same degree, I am so fucking sick and tired of the hype he gets. Maybe it was this bad for Kobe in his prime, but it never seemed like that to me. Every night there is some new retarded debate about retarded bball scenarios that only exist for the retards on First Take, except now they are being debated by everyone. I will give LeBron his due, he is the best player in the league right now. Like Kobe, Shaq and Duncan were at one time before him. But all of the bullshit somehow forgets that he went to Miami to form a superteam to win championships. I hated how he did it, but it is his life. And yet no one ever addresses how incredibly stacked his team is. I mean they have fucking Ray Allen coming off the bench. Ray could still start for 20-25 teams in the league and they have him coming off the bench and shooting wide open 3s. I have watched basketball for 30 years and anytime LeBron has a triple double there are 10 people who proclaim that they have never seen basketball played at this level before. Really?

Fuck this. I don't want to get involved in this debate. I feel dirty for even responding to this.

Everyone and everything has a purpose. Cleveland's purpose is obviously to be the destination for people who did wrong in their football lives as players, coaches, owners and fans.
Jordan Rules

MechDX

how the blue fuck does usher get into the rock n roll hall of fame, lol spike lee got in as well

um...

CLEVELAND — Usher, Carole King, John Fogerty, Spike Lee, Harry Belafonte and others have been added to the list of performers and presenters for the next Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony.

Heart, Randy Newman, Public Enemy and Rush will also perform when Donna Summer, Albert King, Quincy Jones and Lou Adler are inducted at an April 18 ceremony in Los Angeles.

Usher is performing for Jones. Fogerty and Jackson Browne will perform with Newman. King will perform for Adler and Cheech & Chong will induct him.

In a Seattle reunion, Pearl Jam's Mike McCready and Alice in Chains' Jerry Cantrell will perform with Heart, while Soundgarden's Chris Cornell will induct them. Lee and Belafonte will pay tribute to Public Enemy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/2013-rock-and-roll-hall-of-fame-induction_n_2956426.html
Reading is fundamental.

Still complete bullshit though that KISS is not in

jakncoke

Banned
Oh ok good thing its just me not being able to read, I just seen the headline then Usher then head spun into mindfuckville

Been there, done that.

Maybe the Texans will throw us all for a loop and draft Derek Carr.

That'd be amazing if you sucked and got the #1 pick in 2014 and took him

Milchjon

Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame is kind of a stupid concept anyway.
Even though bionic tries to tell us otherwise, sports skills/achievements are somewhat quantifiable. You might try to use sales, but for something as subjective as music, that still seems suspect to me...

bionic77

Even though bionic tries to tell us otherwise, sports skills/achievements are somewhat quantifiable. You might try to use sales, but for something as subjective as music, that still seems suspect to me...
I know greatness when I see it.

Just like a girl doesn't have to get on a scale for me to know she is fat. I also don't need stats to tell me who is great.

jakncoke

Banned
working at Pizza Hut that rough?

If Pizza Hut gave me 40 hours and a wage similar to what I get now I'd go back. My machine fucks up a thousand different ways daily. They wonder why we never reach their quota, hey dumb shits your million dollar machine sucks dick and is worthless!

MechDX

Still bullshit KISS is not in. Millions of albums sold, influenced tons of musicians, have songs that are considered "rock anthems", etc...All because one man doesn't like they way they merchandise themselves.

Milchjon

Vollmer's contract seems rather cheap to me. 4 years/27 million/8.5 million guaranteed/7 million signing bonus for one of the best (right) tackles in the league...

Bionic: "of course I recognize the greatness of Scottie Pippen!"

Yes I figured he would answer with that. Of course Pippen doesn't stay in the league more than 5 years if Jordan isn't driving him every day in practice to make him something great.

But we all know bionic is salty as fuck after Jordan dominated his Lakers in the Finals... and then we learned that Magic had HIV. All in one summer.

Dominated and Done.

cajunator

Banned
If Pizza Hut gave me 40 hours and a wage similar to what I get now I'd go back. My machine fucks up a thousand different ways daily. They wonder why we never reach their quota, hey dumb shits your million dollar machine sucks dick and is worthless!

Reminds me of how our fuel trucks break down with a load on the truck all the time. Plus all the millions of dollars worth of the database, qualcomms, greenroad, veeder root technology just doesnt work a lot of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom