• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

DOG ALERT!!!

Adam Schefter said:
Browns signed former Bears QB Jason Campbell.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/316722616557776896

tumblr_me0j3gqbl71rr18jao1_500_zps2d881320.gif

According to Albert Breer's 1 on 1 with Elvis

"Also, in my 1-on-1 with Dumervil, I asked why he thought Baltimore gave him the best chance to win a title. His answer: "The quarterback.""

ooh damn.

Dude sorry, that was me. I took advantage of that Taco Bell deal and it produces certain odors that remind people of the Browns.
Bionic I've noticed you've been taking alot of shots at the Browns and my people lately, you better watch you're back when the season starts.
Jason Campbell is a great understudy for Weeden to mentor.
:jnc
Dammit I was going to make another heres another player brandon weeden is older than post, but jcamp got him by a year
Still sad :/

Not many games outright floor me. Bioshock Infinite is one of them...wow.

EDIT:
Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 5m

The Raiders will release veteran DL Tommy Kelly Wednesday. Would expect him to draw some interest pretty quickly

jakncoke

Banned
Reminds me of how our fuel trucks break down with a load on the truck all the time. Plus all the millions of dollars worth of the database, qualcomms, greenroad, veeder root technology just doesnt work a lot of times.

Do you mostly truck only fuel in your dispatching?

cajunator

Banned
what is transmix

mixed fuel. Like when a driver fucks up and loads two products on top of each other or we have to pump out a station that has ethanol phase separation.
Basically its junk gas that gets put back into the refinery and recycled back into useable fuel.

Godslay

Banned
what is transmix

It's what Tammy puts in her minivan.

The Doom comment was somewhat taken out of context, in that Breer followed up with the full explanation. I don't think it's pointed at Peyton.

Here's the full answer from Elvis Dumervil on why Ravens give him the best chance to win: "The quarterback is a really good quarterback. Obviously, a Super Bowl MVP shows that. Ray Rice, a lot of good players on offense, and I knew there was a lot of good players on defense. And obviously, Coach (Harbaugh) has been a great coach. I was excited coming here to play for him."

cajunator

Banned

The Doom comment was somewhat taken out of context, in that Breer followed up with the full explanation. I don't think it's pointed at Peyton.

Here's the full answer from Elvis Dumervil on why Ravens give him the best chance to win: "The quarterback is a really good quarterback. Obviously, a Super Bowl MVP shows that. Ray Rice, a lot of good players on offense, and I knew there was a lot of good players on defense. And obviously, Coach (Harbaugh) has been a great coach. I was excited coming here to play for him."

You just made me laugh quite hard and it hurtl ike hell :(

Thats not nice.

cajunator

Banned
I thought it was rather corny, but it wasn't an ethanol joke, so I thought it was safe.

It's not, but it was too hard to resist.

Ethanol is the biggest joke.
Phase separation is when water gets into the storage tanks at a gas station and causes the ethanol to separate out, ruining fuel. Ethanol is just a gigantic fucking hassle and a bullshit way to sell less fuel for more money.

squicken

Raiders are releasing Tommy Kelly. That dude was pretty good the last few games I saw him play. Colts should look in on that

edit: Guess he's 33. Maybe my memory is fuzzy and I'm just remembering highlights but he doesn't rank well with PFF (not that they are they end all be all)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Phase separation is when water gets into the storage tanks at a gas station and causes the ethanol to separate out, ruining fuel. Ethanol is just a gigantic fucking hassle and a bullshit way to sell less fuel for more money.

I'm convinced ethanol gives my car less MPG. No idea if its true!

I also think it was a horrible idea to turn food into inefficient fuel. It's one of the main driving factors of rising food prices.

Godslay

Banned

It's pretty big in the area I live in. Lots of corn in the area. I prefer to just put regular gas in, because I know that ethanol is tough on certain engines and will gum them up.

As far as the OT stuff, I don't venture there very often. Maybe being so mean to Tammy will result in us drafting Teo...

cajunator

Banned
I'm convinced ethanol gives my car less MPG. No idea if its true!

I also think it was a horrible idea to turn food into inefficient fuel. It's one of the main driving factors of rising food prices.

It does actually. Your mileage is at least a couple mpg worse with ethanol.

It's pretty big in the area I live in. Lots of corn in the area. I prefer to just put regular gas in, because I know that ethanol is tough on certain engines and will gum them up.

As far as the OT stuff, I don't venture there very often. Maybe being so mean to Tammy will result in us drafting Teo...

My car is flex fuel so the ethanol is not an issue up to E85 (current standard is E87) but its still not fuel I like to use. It is very difficult to find conventional fuel with no ethanol in it though. Check around marinas and boat lauches where ethanol gas fucks up a boat engine unless an additive is mixed in there.

ChanHuk

Banned
So Raiders are set to release Tommy Kelly tomorrow. I put Kelly up there with Darnell Dockett as far as his interview skills are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom