• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

So, are there any inside jokes in this thread that I should know about?

5372133952_2c43bfdcb3_z.jpg

squicken

1)Chiefs--Joeckel
2)Jags--Fisher
3)Raiders--Star
4)Eagles--Dion Jordan
5)Lions--Dee Milliner
6)Browns--Sharrif Floyd
7)Cardinals--Lane Johnson
8)Bills--Tavon Austin
9)Jets--Barkevious Mingo
10)Titans--Jonathon Cooper
11)Chargers--Ezekiel Ansah
12)Dolphins--Tyler Eifert
13)Jets--Chance Warmack
14)Panthers--Sheldon Richardson
15)Saints--Jarvis Jones
16)Rams--DJ Fluker
17)Steelers--Cordarrelle Patterson
18)Cowboys--Crybaby Vaccaro
19)Giants--Cornellius Carradine
20)Bears--Alec Ogletree
21)Bengals--John Cyprien
22)Rams--Justin Hunter
23)Vikes--DeAndre Hopkins
24)Colts--On the clock

Alright gents, gators, and cats. Time for our Consensus Mock Draft. The idea is that we put ourselves in the shoes of the GM for every team, and pick a player that we feel is best for that team. We aren't trying to figure out what a team will do, but what they should do.

There's no set time limit for each pick. Once we have had enough reasonable and quality debate on a pick, we'll move on. Ideally, fans of each team can weigh in on the fit and needs of the team, but they are just one voice. Anyone with an opinion is encouraged to share. Try to write something a bit more substantial than 140 characters, and be respectful of others (gator). Hope this works out well!

-We are assuming the Revis deals goes through, and includes the #13 pick to NYJ

-We are assuming KC trades Branden Albert to MIA for a second round pick. KC gets a 2nd back but needs a LT, and MIA gets its LT but losses a premium pick

-No other trades. Each team makes its pick

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Question for you rugged, good looking people.

When do they start selling tickets? I'm looking for Browns vs. Packers tickets for the game in October.

I know Stubhub is already there with the resales but I was wondering when ticketmaster or one of those start officially selling.

Eh... I don't know why the Jets would waste one of their 1st round picks on a QB. They have so many other needs that could be filled with better players than any of the QBs available in this draft. Just take the best player available in the 1st and wait until next year when you have much better QBs available, if they still need one.

I can see Buffalo reaching for Nassib at 8 since Marrone is there and if the Bills have really locked on to him. But the last several years the Bills seem content simply taking the best player available. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills take somebody like Tavon Austin or Mingo at 8 or try to trade down to the late teens or twenties to take their QB then.

I do think the Bills might be screwed if they don't make any trades and don't take a QB at 8, thinking they'll just get one in the 2nd. There very well might be a run on QBs in the early 2nd right before the Bills pick (Jacksonville, Philly, Arizona, NYJ). And the Bills have few enough picks that trading up from the 2nd to grab a QB seems silly.

bionic77

Question for you rugged, good looking people.

When do they start selling tickets? I'm looking for Browns vs. Packers tickets for the game in October.

I know Stubhub is already there with the resales but I was wondering when ticketmaster or one of those start officially selling.
Check Google and the team website. I think it is a team to team thing.

It sells out quick though.

You often have no choice but to bend over and let StubHub have its way with you. Its kind of like when you watch Ben play the Browns, except you have to pay for it.

I have no clue what the Colts need. Luck was almost murdured last year, so OL? Or corner, since starting Darius Butler doesn't seems like the best idea.

Edit: Jesus, we're starting the Snes or not Snes thing again?

squicken

I have no clue what the Colts need. Luck was almost murdured last year, so OL? Or corner, since starting Darius Butler doesn't seems like the best idea.

Edit: Jesus, we're starting the Snes or not Snes thing again?

Colts could go for Melenik Watson. I'm voting Werner, though. The desperately need DL help, even after FAs. He's a good fit and good value imo

3-4. Pagano runs Ravens D

bionic77

We make a lot of jokes about your qb being fat.

These are some other things that are just accepted here. The Pats are evil. Their qb is a demon spawn with no penis. Bill Bellicheat is a cheater and likes to fuck happily married women (and probably send the movie to the dad and kids, he is big into video production). Ben Roethlisberger is into raping people. Eli Manning is not into fucking people and might be scared of women. Tebow is perfect. Fuck the Jets. Green Bay Packer fans are illiterate, fat and racist. FMT is an old timer and he likes it when girls defecate on him. Wellington is abusive towards his laptops. I am a manly man who is also an awesome father, but I suck balls at avatar bets.

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the early 90s.
Actually, I don't own any consoles anymore.

You seriously got rid of your WiiU? Why? They will have games out for it at some point. I bet they have a bunch of big announcements at E3 this year. You must be so hyped that Community is coming back next season.

Greg

We make a lot of jokes about your qb being fat.

These are some other things that are just accepted here. The Pats are evil. Their qb is a demon spawn with no penis. Bill Bellicheat is a cheater and likes to fuck happily married women (and probably send the movie to the dad and kids, he is big into video production). Ben Roethlisberger is into raping people. Eli Manning is not into fucking people and might be scared of women. Tebow is perfect. Fuck the Jets. Green Bay Packer fans are illiterate, fat and racist. FMT is an old timer and he likes it when girls defecate on him. Wellington is abusive towards his laptops. I am a manly man who is also an awesome father, but I suck balls at avatar bets.
this is great

Colts could go for Melenik Watson. I'm voting Werner, though. The desperately need DL help, even after FAs. He's a good fit and good value imo

3-4. Pagano runs Ravens D

I vote against Werner for the Colts. I do believe that he could play DE in their 3-4. I think he might even be better their than as a 4-3 end, since he might be too slow for that.

Still I vote a big NO for him as a Colt.
But only because I want him to became a Patriot :D

Booooooooooo! Terrible taste you got there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Check Google and the team website. I think it is a team to team thing.

It sells out quick though.

You often have no choice but to bend over and let StubHub have its way with you. Its kind of like when you watch Ben play the Browns, except you have to pay for it.

Darn I was afraid of that. :(

Thanks though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Unfortunately you are the fan of a team that sells out.

It might be easier to check the away schedule for some crap franchise like the Bucs or Jags and get a ticket to see your team there.

It's what I'm doing unfortunately the away game I plan to go to is in Lambeau field.

Looks like it'll cost just under 400 bucks for two tickets as of right now...wait scratch that over 400 since that price was in american money.

Wes

venison crêpe
@brentsobleski 2h

Source: A total of eight teams have already told WVU WR Tavon Austin they will select him if he's on the board -- including one Top 10 team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom