• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's easy, Stone.

Stone. Easy.

You people... smh

tonguejkr3x.gif

Colasante

Datone Jones to the Colts. They have no viable pass rusher outside of 32 year old Robert Mathis. Their secondary and offensive line can also use work, but they addressed those in free agency so they are not a first round priority. Darius Butler played surprisingly well last season, they gave up their 2nd for Vontae Davis, and they signed Greg Toler in free agency. Jones can play outside or inside and is big enough for the 3-4. Damontre Moore and Bjoern Werner are other possibilities.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Peter King had Detroit taking Dee Milliner and letting Eric Fisher fall to 6th.

I don't think so, Tim.

squicken

1)Chiefs--Joeckel
2)Jags--Fisher
3)Raiders--Star
4)Eagles--Dion Jordan
5)Lions--Dee Milliner
6)Browns--Sharrif Floyd
7)Cardinals--Lane Johnson
8)Bills--Tavon Austin
9)Jets--Barkevious Mingo
10)Titans--Jonathon Cooper
11)Chargers--Ezekiel Ansah
12)Dolphins--Tyler Eifert
13)Jets--Chance Warmack
14)Panthers--Sheldon Richardson
15)Saints--Jarvis Jones
16)Rams--DJ Fluker
17)Steelers--Cordarrelle Patterson
18)Cowboys--Crybaby Vaccaro
19)Giants--Cornellius Carradine
20)Bears--Alec Ogletree
21)Bengals--John Cyprien
22)Rams--Justin Hunter
23)Vikes--DeAndre Hopkins
24)Colts--Björn Werner
25)Vikes--Manti Teo
26)Packers--On the clock

Alright gents, gators, and cats. Time for our Consensus Mock Draft. The idea is that we put ourselves in the shoes of the GM for every team, and pick a player that we feel is best for that team. We aren't trying to figure out what a team will do, but what they should do.

There's no set time limit for each pick. Once we have had enough reasonable and quality debate on a pick, we'll move on. Ideally, fans of each team can weigh in on the fit and needs of the team, but they are just one voice. Anyone with an opinion is encouraged to share. Try to write something a bit more substantial than 140 characters, and be respectful of others (gator). Hope this works out well!

-We are assuming the Revis deals goes through, and includes the #13 pick to NYJ

-We are assuming KC trades Branden Albert to MIA for a second round pick. KC gets a 2nd back but needs a LT, and MIA gets its LT but losses a premium pick

-No other trades. Each team makes its pick

Fantomex

So, are there any inside jokes in this thread that I should know about?

Well, as a thread we've agreed upon the following pre-E3.

• The WiiU is garbage, they need to start over
  • Zelda is overrated
  • Mario titles now suck as much as Sonic titles
  • Iwata should resign
  • Sony will win next gen

Other than that, we think Sanches is a great QB who has gotten a bad rap.

bionic77

It's what I'm doing unfortunately the away game I plan to go to is in Lambeau field.

Looks like it'll cost just under 400 bucks for two tickets as of right now...wait scratch that over 400 since that price was in american money.
That's not bad actually.

I think I spent like 400 for just one ticket to see the Steelers get beat by the Eagles in 2008. The seats were fantastic but the game was not. There were like 17 sacks or something crazy combined. I did get to see Kolb up close and I in large part base most of my shit talking on that "performance". Too bad we did not see more of him. He was the Steelers best chance to win that game....

squicken

Gave the Colts Werner, Vikes Teo as was discussed, Packers up next. Think they need OL help and a safety. Safety not really good value. Could draft the LT from FSU Watson

Colasante

DJ Swearinger to the Packers. They want to become a more aggressive and physical team, and need a safety. Swearinger can help solve some of their problems.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Well, as a thread we've agreed upon the following pre-E3.

• The WiiU is garbage, they need to start over
  • Zelda is overrated
  • Mario titles now suck as much as Sonic titles
  • Iwata should resign
  • Sony will win next gen

Other than that, we think Sanches is a great QB who has gotten a bad rap.

I didn't agree to that. Mario 3D Land is better than most Mario games.

Tamanon

Banned
Dog-on-a-jetski_large.gif

http://deadspin.com/cop-posing-as-hooker-tells-browns-lb-anal-sex-would-be-479672916

Cleveland Scene says Groves was one of 15 men picked up last week for soliciting prostitutes as a result of a three-day sting operation. Groves took part in last week's minicamp, but he apparently needed a little company to help get him through those long Cleveland nights.

Says Cleveland Scene:

He had responded to an ad and requested "full service" from an officer posing as a prostitute offering sex for hire, according to records. A price was agreed upon during the call before he arrived.

From the police report: "He agreed to one hour of time for 100.00 and was told that anal would be an additional 20.00."
So now you know the going rate for anal with a Cleveland hooker. Police also seized a box of magnum condoms and nearly $200 as evidence. Groves, whose Twitter account identifies him as a married father of two, is due in court May 10.

Wes

venison crêpe
Peter King had Detroit taking Dee Milliner and letting Eric Fisher fall to 6th.

I don't think so, Tim.

Rumour (and only a rumour, as I don't see Lions taking Milliner ahead of one of the three tackles or Ansah personally) has it that Lions have Johnson rated much lower than Joeckel/Fisher. Probably smoke as you say though.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Green Bay could use a guy like Xavier Rhodes added to the secondary. Shift some players around to safety and get a physical guy like Rhodes in there because Tramon won't tackle.

LevelNth

Banned
Growing rumors that the Jags and Jets might draft Nassib in the 2nd before the Bills get a chance to, leading to speculation that they'll draft him in the first...

...which is idiotic. I made a post a few weeks back about how early rumors suggesting the Bills trading up to the Niners 34th pick in exchange for their 2nd and a 2014 1st so they can draft Nassib.

This possibility is only strengthening now, and I'm calling it (would've been cooler if I did this weeks ago of course). This is happening on Friday.

Colasante

Growing rumors that the Jags and Jets might draft Nassib in the 2nd before the Bills get a chance to, leading to speculation that they'll draft him in the first...

...which is idiotic. I made a post a few weeks back about how early rumors suggesting the Bills trading up to the Niners 34th pick in exchange for their 2nd and a 2014 1st so they can draft Nassib.

This possibility is only strengthening now, and I'm calling it (would've been cooler if I did this weeks ago of course). This is happening on Friday.

I don't think any teams will be handing out 2014 first round picks this weekend.

cdyhybrid

A second and what would probably be a top-15 pick next year for the 34th pick this year? If that happens the Bills are the worst front office in the league. A second and a first for a second...yeah, not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom