• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milchjon

Dutch says hi from the afterlife, he wants all of you to share his immeasurable shirtless joy:

Zwy2WQj.jpg

For all those of you who wanna know more about what a real manly family man looks like.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Great, you had to post that at the start of a new page didn't you? Now I get to see Tammy all day checking this thread!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I used to always use 100 page, but I got tired of the search results always being screwed up due to it not taking that change into consideration.

Oh....

That's why that happens then.

keep it up guys, we'll get that picture off the page yet!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
wiki provides no answers. What'd he steal from you, nightz?

Sounds like he never really recovered from a head injury in 2009. He missed all of 2010 on IR, went to the Chiefs was waived and picked up by the Chargers, then missed all of 2012 after signing a 4 year contract with San Diego due to back spasms.

Sounds like he never really recovered from a head injury in 2009. He missed all of 2010 on IR, went to the Chiefs was waived and picked up by the Chargers, then missed all of 2012 after signing a 4 year contract with San Diego due to back spasms.

That sounds like the Chargers setting their money on fire rather than Gaither stealing it.

Nightz

wiki provides no answers. What'd he steal from you, nightz?

Got his new contract then got "injured". Lost the locker room's trust because they knew he was just slacking off and pretending the injury was bigger than it was. Only played 4 games last year. The Chargers are taking a $6m cap hit with this, so it's definitely not a salary cap thing.

This was like AJ Smith's screw you signing to San Diego since he knew he was getting fired.

brentech

I have watched the BF4 footage twice now and damn it looks incredible. I wonder how close the PS4 version will get to what they showed?

as someone that just started playing BF3 after building this new PC....I kind of watched it in 'meh' mode. I'm pretty ecstatic with how 3 looks on here. With surround sound its really immersive. Like I'm actually fucking being shot at.

Some parts look a lot nicer, but some of it really doesn't look all that great of a change. I'd like to see some multiplayer though.

I don't see why the PS4 wouldn't be able to match what they've shown. Other than human models most the game in BF3 seems pretty close on all high settings with 4xAA on. PS4 is quite the power improvement over PS3 with all dat memory.

Screw that BF4 footage. I don't give two shits about their single player game.
Yep, BF is all about the MP. I'm a console peasant so I don't get the "true" MP experience but playing Rush on BF3 (and even better, BF:BC2) is one of my favorite MP FPS experiences ever. Best mode ever created in a FPS, in my opinion.

as someone that just started playing BF3 after building this new PC....I kind of watched it in 'meh' mode. I'm pretty ecstatic with how 3 looks on here. With surround sound its really immersive. Like I'm actually fucking being shot at.

Some parts look a lot nicer, but some of it really doesn't look all that great of a change. I'd like to see some multiplayer though.

I don't see why the PS4 wouldn't be able to match what they've shown. Other than human models most the game in BF3 seems pretty close on all high settings with 4xAA on. PS4 is quite the power improvement over PS3 with all dat memory.

Yeah BF3 looks amazing on my PC with pretty much everything maxed. I thought that the BF4 footage looked much better though. Way more texture detail, and the really upped the number of particles onscreen. When the helicopter crashes into the road the screen is just filled with debris.

Dragon

Banned
What's with the no feet in Fire Emblem? Does Intelligent Systems have an aversion to feet? I remember this being brought up before but fucking strange.

bionic77

What's with the no feet in Fire Emblem? Does Intelligent Systems have an aversion to feet? I remember this being brought up before but fucking strange.
No idea. Very weird at first but after 20 hours you stop noticing it. The battle animations get really cool later in the game as well. At first I bitched that I liked the 2D animations better but I now I am ok with the graphics.

I would love if they did the WiiU version in 2D and let you play on the pad. I would buy a console just for that. Not like it will happen, but I would love to see this game in HD and 2D with a ton of animations.

To be honest I never noticed until someone mentioned it to me...now I can't unsee it. Now that I'm playing it on an XL it's even more noticeable.

Draxal

Honestly, no one has a clue why they did it.

No idea. Very weird at first but after 20 hours you stop noticing it. The battle animations get really cool later in the game as well. At first I bitched that I liked the 2D animations better but I now I am ok with the graphics.

I would love if they did the WiiU version in 2D and let you play on the pad. I would buy a console just for that. Not like it will happen, but I would love to see this game in HD and 2D with a ton of animations.

I think the voice acting make the battle animations more fun in this one compared to the previous ones.

I love Int Systems games, but they never have been graphical powerhouses (their nicer looking games were always due to style choices and not pure graphical muscle). I'm kidna dreading the SMT X FE game on the WII U (hopefully it's made by Atlus so Nintendo can focus on a proper 3ds sequel).

Damn, DHB hasn't signed yet? I thought he was okay two years ago. Certainly better than Titus "I'll be home with my Xbox" Young

Honestly, no one has a clue why they did it. I love Int Systems games, but they never have been graphical powerhouses (their nicer looking games were always due to style choices and not pure graphical muscle).

I'm sure they had some stylistic reasons but a major purpose is to save on performance. By going with pegleg geometry they save on polys, IK, animation, and work to do. The 3DS takes a big fillrate hit in 3D mode so every little bit helps.

Still nothing on Brent Grimes, other than it's down to Dolphins, Browns, Falcons. I'm fairly sure he wants to just stay in Hotlanta, just they don't want to guarantee any more money.

squicken

WedgeX

Banned
Really, what skill position player besides Calvin has any sort of ball skills? I guess Broyles and Bell to an extent, but thats it -_-

Edwards was showing promise as well before he ended up on IR. I mean, I guess anything to take people away from covering Megatron.

Dragon

Banned

Yeah the cutscenes are actually well done, but it was a bit jarring to hear voice acting that isn't really voice acting. Not used to that, haven't played a Nintendo game in a while.

Love SRPGs. Playing Valkyria Chronicles right now and blew through 12 chapters in a week.

Game is damn good. My favorite SRPG is Kartia, which was a PS1 game made by Atlus and had hand drawn portraits from Amano. Game is awesome. If you can track it down you should. It'd play really nice on a CFW PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom