• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

GaryKubiak020210.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
@AdamSchefter 13m
Brandon Weeden threw 14 TDs, 17 INTs, 3385 yds. Ryan Tannehill threw 12 TDs, 13 INTs. Yet Browns appear in QB market, Dolphins not.

Good point Adam.

Bills friend of mine is trolling the shit outta me that the Browns will draft Geno.

They're going to draft Nassib at 8. He can go choke on that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Gil Brandt ‏ @ Gil_Brandt
Eric Fisher drove 6.5 hrs to visit Big10 school as HS sr. Met head coach, who said, "Good luck on visit, I've got a golf outing to go to."

Penn State is 6.5 hours. Wisconsin's between 6.5 and 7 hours. Chicago (NW) is 4 hours. Iowa is 7.5 hours. OSU is less than 4. Illinois is 6 hours.

Thinking it's between PSU and Wisconsin. I'd say Wisconsin, as Paterno didn't do anything the last 20 years, apparently.

This is google maps time from Rochester Hills MI, which is near Detroit (North, near Troy)

Hunter S.

? I have no idea what will happen with any specificity. We went through 2/3 of that mock thing that no one cared about w/o finding a consensus player. I had to change my pick from Joeckel to Fisher just 10 minutes ago!

:-D :-D :-D
:jnc

You are victim of being the best example in my mind.

UberTag

Rams and Vikings sound like they're both willing to move up and if they do they'll use their second 1st round pick to move back and recoup those picks they used to mvoe up.
Figure they'll be in a bidding war for Austin unless the Jets grab him first.

cajunator

Banned
Wont have time tonight to see anything about the draft. Going into Friday means fuel sales will be extremely high and bring all kinds of problematic shit with it. See you guys in about 14 hours when I can finally see some updates.

@AdamSchefter 13m
Brandon Weeden threw 14 TDs, 17 INTs, 3385 yds. Ryan Tannehill threw 12 TDs, 13 INTs. Yet Browns appear in QB market, Dolphins not.

Good point Adam.
Sure, if you didn't watch a Dolphins game last year. Although, to be fair, I think Weeden should get another year at least.

cashman

Banned
@AdamSchefter 13m

Good point Adam.

Don't worry, both of them suck. The dolphins are just too stupid to do anything about it.

@AdamSchefter 13m

Good point Adam.

The replies to that tweet are gold.

"But weeden is about to retire"

What's this I am hearing that DJAX is going into his final year too? Him and Maclin? Austin suddenly makes a lot more sense.

LETS GO EAGLES! Jordan and EJ, Elam, or Woods!

Kyle Long in the 3rd!

DJax signed a 5 year deal, he isnt in his final year at all. I guess the Eagles could cut him due to no more guaranteed money, but that wont happen.

That's my point. If Tannehill is carrying on for another year, Weeden should at least.
Yeah, I agree. But let me tell you, if you watched Tannehill last season and concluded that QB was a need for the Phins then you are out of your mind (not you, just generally speaking).

Back on Tyler Bray, he's always been a bit of a dark horse favorite for me, but did he make his receivers look good (both expected to go in the 1st round) or did they help him? I'd love to get him in the 3rd round or so. Doubt Reggie and DA would want him due to character issues tho.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
@AdamSchefter 13m

Good point Adam.

He wants Nassib, he's accepted it's his fate. :(

sans_pants

avec_pénis
@ AdamSchefter
CLEV, BUF, NYJ all have made inquiries about moving back into back portion of 1st round. 1st-rd QBs get 5-yr deals; 2nd-rd QBs 4-yr deals.

EJ Manuel for sure is a target for us.

im actually ok with ej towards the end of the first and then taking a corner with the pick we get

but ill unleash hell if they reach for geno

effzee

DJax signed a 5 year deal, he isnt in his final year at all. I guess the Eagles could cut him due to no more guaranteed money, but that wont happen.

Yeah that's what I thought though I am sure his contract is structured so that they could cut him next off season without any penalty.

Some rumor floating around on Eagles board that they trade down with Arizona for the #7 pick. Arizona targeting Lane Johnson at 4. Completely baseless but at this point so is everyone else.

Fantomex

@AdamSchefter 13m

Good point Adam.

Name two wide receivers from last years Dolphins team Adam......... Exactly.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
@AdamSchefter 13m

Good point Adam.

Gotta plan for those Post-Weeden Retirement years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom