• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
Who do you guys have left at Safety? We signed Mundy, Allen is gone. Who's taking the field when Troy misses his usual 8 games?
Kenny Vaccaro probably

Defensive Backs
28 Cortez Allen CB
31 Curtis Brown CB
25 Ryan Clark FS
42 Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith SS
22 William Gay CB
21 Robert Golden FS
39 Isaiah Green CB
37 Justin King CB
43 Troy Polamalu SS
24 Ike Taylor CB
30 DeMarcus Van Dyke CB
41 Ross Ventrone FS
35 Josh Victorian CB

Is our listed DB on wikipedia. so basically we be fucked when clark knocks himself out and troy gets a hangnail and missed 12 weeks

Fisher snapped his glasses in half b/c CLE took Richardson ahead of him. He absolutely will draft a RB in the first round. I don't have a huge problem with it as long as the guy is a special talent. Both Lacy and Richardson I would have been against b/c they already have nagging injuries out of college, and that has continued with TRich

Yeah now that you mention it he loves his RBs. What's the history with Lacy. I've seen Lattimore mocked to the Rams which is terrifying given his injury

squicken

Yeah now that you mention it he loves his RBs. What's the history with Lacy. I've seen Lattimore mocked to the Rams which is terrifying given his injury

There's nothing major, but he missed the combine and his pro day b/c of hamstring injury and has had injuries to his ankles before. Just nagging stuff, but that's a worry when it's already happening. I'd MUCH rather have Franklin out of UCLA

jakncoke

Banned
What's taking Denver so long in getting Freeney? Thought it would've been a done deal after Dumervil left town.

Freeney wants 6 million a year

damn you wienke /shakesfist

briscocountyjr says:
Mar 21, 2013 11:12 AM
The packers should really be signing him to a 1 year “show me deal”, otherwise they’ll overpay him to the range of flacco. He needs to prove he’s in the same class as Joe first.

lol

jakncoke

Banned
Robert Woods would be a nice 2nd round pick
Need tackle. Since fat ass mckinney isnt likely to come back. So either terron armstead or the best rt at that point got to protect 120+ million dollar investment

fair enough, but really whos your 2nd wr at the moment, gotta be some super bum

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Robert Woods would be a nice 2nd round pick

fair enough, but really whos your 2nd wr at the moment, gotta be some super bum

Robert Woods is going to be gone at the top of the 2nd round at this rate, isn't he? That USC proday thing gave him a lot of press.

Quikies83

Adam Teicher ‏@adamteicher 51s

At long last, #Chiefs hire Brad Childress as offensive assistant. Will help in various areas. Nice get for Reid. A veteran offensive voice

Soooooo Geno?

Godslay

Banned
Listening to Dumbervil on Jim Rome. Sounds like he wants to throw Elway under the bus, but is too nice of a guy for it. When asked about a gay player coming out, "That's out of my lane."

Also, welcome back DK.

Good let him try and through Elway under the bus. Elway was correct in that his salary was out of whack, and what he got more than proves it. I'll take the word of an upstanding citizen over a road raging, gun toting, security guard abusing, not knowing how to run a fax machine dickhead!

What's taking Denver so long in getting Freeney? Thought it would've been a done deal after Dumervil left town.

Freeney wants too much money, and doesn't want to go to camp. Looks like we are going to ride it out with Ayers, Beal, and a rookie unless Freeney comes back to reality. I'd be fine with that combination, I think Ayers could come close to Dumervil's production.

effzee

35. PHI - E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State

Yes please!

I want them to address the defense early and throughout. This mock would mean their first defensive pick would be earliest 3rd round. Need too much help on that side of the ball to take a gamble on a qb like him.

Then again what do I know he might be our future...our savior.

cajunator

Banned
Victor Butler...hmmm

So they signed a young corner with great upside and a serviceable outside linebacker.
I really think the Saints might go for a left tackle in the first round. As much as the defense needs help, they are getting some in free agency. The Oline needs someone who can step right in and protect Brees' blindside with Bushrod gone, and charles Brown is too injury prone.

jakncoke

Banned
Victor Butler...hmmm

So they signed a young corner with great upside and a serviceable outside linebacker.
I really think the Saints might go for a left tackle in the first round. As much as the defense needs help, they are getting some in free agency. The Oline needs someone who can step right in and protect Brees' blindside with Bushrod gone, and charles Brown is too injury prone.

I thought you people said Bushrod was so bad anyone even you could step in and be better

jakncoke

Banned
lol like she a fan, bet she never watched 1 minute of giants game before the super bowl and probably missed 98% of the game as she was getting triple penetrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom