• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
palmer-int-10-14-12.gif

Look at his stats last season with NO weapons. Pretty damn respectable all things considered and we have ten times the weapons the Raiders did. His game can only elevate. It's not like we're in complete win now mode and he has to lead us to the promise land this year, he's a 2 yr band aid unless he surprises and with the awful selection of QB's in this draft, was definitely the right move. We'll find our young franchise within the next two years, hopefully.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

In however many years I've posted in this thread, I've only seen two....maybe three posts from Lunchbox talking honestly and intelligently about football. I'm pretty sure each one came immediately after the Patriots were bounced out of the playoffs.

I honestly can't think of another poster here that has such a high trolling to legitimate post ratio.

That said, I don't hold it against him because I don't expect better from Pats fans!

squicken

It's obviously way too early to say anything definitely, but I thought all NFCW teams avoided shitting the bed, which all that you can ever say the days after

-Loved the Cooper pick. The guy I wish STL could have drafted but they were all in on Austin

-As well as Minter. Good pick. Your D seems to be looking good again, but ultimately the question will be how will going from Horton to Bowles work?

-I think Honey Badger was a big mistake. I don't think his game transfers to the NFL, and I'm not sure how many other teams would have drafted him. Seems like they could have waited

-Swope isn't as fast as he timed and his concussions are scary, but he's your typical scrappy WR who can get open for the QB and be where he's supposed to be

-Okafor I usually think Texas players are poop in the NFL, but you guys have good success. UT's D was giving it up all year and I never really noticed him

Fantomex

Seriously, I don't know a single thing about this movie. This trailer is the first I've ever seen of it.

Giant robots fighting aliens, okay.

It looks pretty but not something I'd run out to see as of right now.

I'm sorry Cat. The Cohen Brothers and PT Anderson can't make everything you know.

Here in America, we like to make movies about stuff getting blowed up and monsters and stuff.

Man, that brings back painful memories. To his credit, he came right back and led us straight down the field for a TD to tie it. Then we played a fucking prevent defense and ATL got into FG range and DA tries to ice the kicker at the last second and he misses it, just like in the playoff game with SEA. He banged it through on his second chance. I was so pissed off.

You shut your mouth! Season five of Lost was excellent. Season six was an abortion, though.

Season 5 was so stupid! It's where it became readily apparent that Lindeloff was just making shit up as he went along. Time travel? Jack decides to blow up the bomb on a whim because for some reason it will get them back to normal time but he never has an explanation as to why or how this will work. I'm pretty sure there was never an explanation as to why they were time traveling in the first place, or why only some of them were. Jack is such a douche douche douche bitch

Look at his stats last season with NO weapons. Pretty damn respectable all things considered and we have ten times the weapons the Raiders did. His game can only elevate. It's not like we're in complete win now mode and he has to lead us to the promise land this year, he's a 2 yr band aid unless he surprises and with the awful selection of QB's in this draft, was definitely the right move. We'll find our young franchise within the next two years, hopefully.

The last two years he's thrown 35 TD's and 30 picks. Weapons or no weapons, he forces the ball too much leading to an extremely high number of interceptions. Also, if you had watched any Raider games, you would know that the vast majority of his yardage came in garbage time

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is like the rimjob conversation all over. Face it. You people just like the taste of poop

Are you making it with just the powder and water?

Try it with milk and peanut butter and get back to me. That's the kind of stuff I add in when I'm making it a meal replacement thing.

Are you making it with just the powder and water?

Try it with milk and peanut butter and get back to me. That's the kind of stuff I add in when I'm making it a meal replacement thing.

I've tried all the tricks. Even thrown bananas in there too. I'm just powering through. It's not repulsive or anything. Just not something I would ever eat for pleasure

Excited for the Blues. A lot more momentum.going into the playoffs than last year. Playing lights out.

I love going to MLB games. Busch Stadium allows you to bring in snacks and sodas so I usually get some sprites, dump half of them out and refill them with Rum and put a little cooler together. Plus they have some craft beer options for the same price or cheaper than AB now

The last two years he's thrown 35 TD's and 30 picks. Weapons or no weapons, he forces the ball too much leading to an extremely high number of interceptions. Also, if you had watched any Raider games, you would know that the vast majority of his yardage came in garbage time

He was 22-14 last season and to be fair, probably half of those picks were caused by bad routes and receivers making the wrong reads and or falling down. And when Willie Smith was in at RT for Barnes when he was injured for what was it? 8 games, he literally had 2 seconds to get rid of the ball and we never had a running game. Credit his quick release for him not getting sacked more.

I don't like him for giving up on the team, but he's not a bad QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom