• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's true. Back to my cave I go :-D
lol, wasn't my intent of course. Just sayin'. I created the thread right before the Super Bowl knowing there would be a lag in involvement until the new season begins. I went into it with open eyes knowing it may not catch on but at least the info is there and useful so I don't consider it a waste when it's all said and done.

jakncoke

Banned
I was browsing another board and someone said Landry Jones was the best Qb in the draft, I almost threw up.

lol i remember last year people were all up in talks about Landry Jones and Matt Barkley fighting for #1 funny how a year changes so much. Barkley likely a 2 and not sure what Landry is projecting

lol i remember last year people were all up in talks about Landry Jones and Matt Barkley fighting for #1 funny how a year changes so much. Barkley likely a 2 and not sure what Landry is projecting
I've always hates Jones, but Barkley I liked last year. I started on the RG3 bandwagon super early last year like week 3 or 4 of the season. At one point I would of been fine with either Barkley or Rg3. I was so happy when Landry went back to school because I was afraid the Holmbitch led Browns might draft him.

thats why you should go when you're value is highest
Yup, unless you're Luck. That's why I think Manziel comes out this year, if it's another good one. Especially the way he's been going about living the offseason, I think he might be done with college. It's time to become a starting NFL Qb and date Lindsey Lohan.

I've always hates Jones, but Barkley I liked last year. I started on the RG3 bandwagon super early last year like week 3 or 4 of the season. At one point I would of been fine with either Barkley or Rg3. I was so happy when Landry went back to school because I was afraid the Holmbitch led Browns might draft him.

And instead you went with Weeden.

Yup, unless you're Luck. That's why I think Manziel comes out this year, if it's another good one. Especially the way he's been going about living the offseason, I think he might be done with college. It's time to become a starting NFL Qb and date Lindsey Lohan.

The fact that he isnt even attending classes in person definitely makes it sound like he is done with college.

Pretty sure that's Gronk's next stop. They'll probably cancel out each other's STDs.

Drinking a big bottle of Banana Bread Beer. First time trying it on a whim, really like it.

So I go to look it up and it has horrid reviews. I have shit tastes I guess.

TimberWolvesinthePlayoffs_zps0cccbca9.gif

jakncoke

Banned
thats why you should go when you're value is highest

What was the name of the Ole Miss qb that as a certain 1st but stayed and went undrafted

But then you ended up with a nearly 30 year old. So that's a push

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My bracket had already been pushed into the bathroom stall with Big Ben but now after Kansas losing Big Ben got hungry and came back for seconds. :(

Wheedon will be good.

Gut feelling
Gut feeling no! Smh. He might be our starting Qb this year but for him to be the starting guy going forward ( and convice the new regime) he would literally have to have a amazing Pro Bowl season
Edit: and if he can't do that, I'm convinced we want a read option guy, I think it was a big factor why we went with Chud after we missed on Chip

Browns Gaf I think I'm giving up on Grimes to us, if it happens it'll be a happy welcome surprise.
It's too late now Brobi Wan Kenobi.
:/
The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers insists "there will be interest" from the Cardinals once Carson Palmer is released.
The question has now become whether that interest will be mutual. Somers concedes Arizona would be "doubtful" to have interest in Palmer were he traded, although it's difficult to imagine Palmer being traded without a massive restructuring of his contract. There are now several conflicting reports about Palmer's 2013 landing spot. All we know is he won't be playing for the Raiders.
Related: Cardinals
Wonder where he'll land?

I would feel bad for the Cowboys if they weren't such shit heads. If Bradford improves I hope it is more than marginally because otherwise the Rams will end up paying him a ridiculous amount like this for the same reason. No better QB available

cdyhybrid

I need math help. I'm tired and need a pick-me-up. It's 8:15 right now and we're pregaming at 10 before going out. I have two beers and I can make coffee. When and in what order do I drink each?

Note: Beer is Sam Adams Summer Ale, so I think mixing it with the coffee is out of the question.

I need math help. I'm tired and need a pick-me-up. It's 8:15 right now and we're pregaming at 10 before going out. I have two beers and I can make coffee. When and in what order do I drink each?

Note: Beer is Sam Adams Summer Ale, so I think mixing it with the coffee is out of the question.

If Summer Ale isn't out yet and is from last year then good luck drinking it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom