• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What do you know about the return of the K-Gun? Seems pretty interesting. Conventional wisdom is still that the QB needy teams will either draft their guys in the second round or trade up to the bottom of the first to get their guy

I mean, Kolb is a step up from the nobody we had yesterday. Literally. We had nobody. With actual offensive weapons and a line that does its job pretty damn well he may be above average. Which, you know. Won't light it up, but Fitzy was decidedly shit.

I dunno. The team is a mess.

I mean, Kolb is a step up from the nobody we had yesterday. Literally. We had nobody. With actual offensive weapons and a line that does its job pretty damn well he may be above average. Which, you know. Won't light it up, but Fitzy was decidedly shit.

I dunno. The team is a mess.

I still can't believe that anyone considers Kolb a viable starting option. I would think last season would have been the nail in the coffin.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Really? Given how many receivers are being talked about I just assumed this would be considered a deeper class

Deeper, maybe. Better at the top? No. Thinking back to the reasoning when he was coming out, he was can't miss. I still think he's a project, much like Patterson. I'd be interested in seeing Blackmon play with a real qb.

Deeper, maybe. Better at the top? No. Thinking back to the reasoning when he was coming out, he was can't miss. I still think he's a project, much like Patterson. I'd be interested in seeing Blackmon play with a real qb.

That's true. Blaine's not doing him any favors. He seemed to improve later in the year. If only TDs were DUIs

JABEE

So, are the Eagles exclusively going after athletic freaks?

6'7" WR that runs a 4.4 40?

Watch out! Chip Kelly has a plan!

squicken

Spec Ops the Line was fucking awesome. Fire everyone associated with Halo 4 and hire Yager to take over the series

YOU JUST DESCRIBED KEVIN KOLB HAHAHAHA

He was not like that in AZ. If anything, he holds the ball too long. If the pocket is clean he will step into his throws and is decently accurate. My observation of Fitz was that everything was off is back foot or falling away, and his accuracy was completely gone

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Fitz had no arm strength and honestly thought he had it. It forced him to try throws that only the elite could make. He was not Flacco-level elite.

Has anyone played the Walking Dead games? Are they scary? Like stuff jumps out of the dark Doom 3 scary?

the one by telltale games? i got it for free on PSN+ and played through about an hour. its more like a point and click adventure game. didn't scare me much except for a couple cheap jump scares out of nowhere to startle you but i only played it for about an hour. people say that clemintine is the best character in forever but i kept hoping she would die in the game. i'm sure if i let her die the game will end, she is fucking annoying

squicken

Thanks. Debating whether to start it or buy Bioshock. I'd rather wait until it's been out awhile and thoroughly patched, but feel like I'm going to get spoiled if I put it off for too long

Thanks. Debating whether to start it or buy Bioshock. I'd rather wait until it's been out awhile and thoroughly patched, but feel like I'm going to get spoiled if I put it off for too long

You check the topic on the gaming side about why it shouldn't be a shooter? I empathize with a lot of those feelings. Honestly I'm going to play Borderlands 2, but I don't know if I will ever play a shooter again after that. At least not for a very long time

jakncoke

Banned

snesfreak ‏@snesfreak 31 Jan
I want an NFLGAF forum, since I hate everything about GAF other than the NFL posters.

poor wittle snes misses us, if the dumb shit would of listened to us in the first place and not posted on the gaming side he'd be with us and not through us meta style

Expand the NFL to 32 weeks! We could actually have games on today :(

Yes! with division 3 qbs and high school qbs that started but were not good enough for college 5'7 qbs that can throw 30 yards for everyone !

Had the Dog Soldiers avatar for awhile, was going against my latest trend of changing my avatar often. Had to switch it up! ps thats a good movie people give it a watch if you hadnt

Yes! with division 3 qbs and high school qbs that started but were not good enough for college 5'7 qbs that can throw 30 yards for everyone !

We've got dibs on Al Bundy!

bundy.jpg

bionic77

lol PC gaming. Can't get it to start. I've spent an hour running through various fixes and none work. Hurry up PS4!
Weird. Did not know that was still an issue. I thought all games just worked.

Getting the game to work used to be part of the "fun" back in the day. I am talking DOS, 95 and OG Windows days. I assumed everything worked since XP.

squicken

Weird. Did not know that was still an issue. I thought all games just worked.

Getting the game to work used to be part of the "fun" back in the day. I am talking DOS, 95 and OG Windows days. I assumed everything worked since XP.

Most stuff does. But there's still some tinkering required for some games. I never got it to work. Even did registry edits. Would probably have to reinstall the redistributables and maybe even Steam. Just not worth it

Contrast, space and lots of barbecue.

Don't bother with Dallas or Houston. Austin is cool for the people who need to be cool. I actually think West Texas is the best part of the state, but there's not much to do. If you ever actually do head that way, you should go to Santa Fe (not Texas but still). Best Southwest city there is. Very unique. There aren't many places in the world like it

MechDX

Don't bother with Dallas or Houston. Austin is cool for the people who need to be cool. I actually think West Texas is the best part of the state, but there's not much to do. If you ever actually do head that way, you should go to Santa Fe (not Texas but still). Best Southwest city there is. Very unique. There aren't many places in the world like it

I swear you say shit just trying to be edgy. West Texas is a sandy wasteland and you can not go to Texas without going to Dallas or Houston. Austin is great in small amounts but the traffic and roadways will drive you insane inside a week.

jakncoke

Banned
Most stuff does. But there's still some tinkering required for some games. I never got it to work. Even did registry edits. Would probably have to reinstall the redistributables and maybe even Steam. Just not worth it

Isnt there like tons of huge counties with less than 1k people in west texas? what to do?

squicken

I swear you say shit just trying to be edgy. West Texas is a sandy wasteland and you can not go to Texas without going to Dallas or Houston. Austin is great in small amounts but the traffic and roadways will drive you insane inside a week.

I think Dallas and Houston and Atlanta are all the same town. Sprawled concrete places where people have to live because that's where the jobs are.

If someone asked me where they should go to see the south, I'd say Savannah. Southern California, go to San Diego. And Texas, kind of tough. West Texas is so different from the rest of the state. He said he wanted to see "space", which to me doesn't really mean the I45 corridor. Yes, there's nothing to do in West Texas. But if you want to really experience the vastness of the United States, you head to the southwest. And the best place to do that is New Mexico

Striker

[Chip] Kelly's preference, of course, is to have an elite quarterback, but "if you don't have a franchise quarterback," he said, "you just can't throw your hands up before the game and go, 'We don't have Tom Brady, so we're screwed today.' "
Past 10 Super Bowl winners:

Joe Flacco
Eli Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Ben Roethlisberger
Tom Brady
Tom Brady

Status