• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Rob Rang ‏@RobRang 22s
Letter sent to NFL teams: doctor who viewed Star Lotulelei's heart test on March 27 characterized it as now having "complete normalization."

effzee

Just saw a clip of Andy on ESPN. Fat fucker still seems winded when asked some mild questions about Albert not showing up for voluntary camp.

Meanwhile in Philly Chip made his OLINEMEN run RB drills. Everyone was winded and put on notice on what to expect and what shape to get into.

PETERS IS BACK 100%. Need him to come back and play like he was pre-injruy as the best LT in the game.

squicken

Really curious to see how players react to Chip Kelly. Lots of college coaches have washed out b/c they didn't understand difference between pros and kids

jakncoke

Banned
I know you said this earlier but I have to agree with the sentiment - I really hope the Steelers trade down into the later first or early second. This is a deep draft full of B+ guys at the top.

Give up this year first for someones 2nd and next years 1st! make it happen someone! Panthers did 49ers this favor once, someone do it for us as well!

mr2xxx

Banned
Really curious to see how players react to Chip Kelly. Lots of college coaches have washed out b/c they didn't understand difference between pros and kids

Should be fun to watch, especially if he treats them like this and they lose. Players gonna mutiny real quick.

cdyhybrid

going from top 5 considered corner to 1 year 3 million deal in 3 years?

#dreamteam

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
CB Nnamdi Asomugha is signing a 1-yr deal with 49ers worth $1.35 million in base salary, but get this: He didn't want ANY guaranteed money.

jakncoke

Banned
top 10 UFA/cut fa according to ESPN fa tracker

Karlos Dansby
Dwight Freeney
Casey Hampton
Nick Barnett
Brandon Moore
Daryl Smith
Brian Urlacher
Quentin Jammer
Quintin Mikell
Charles Woodson

Chris Gamble was listed as well, but he doesnt count as he retired. Not sure why they still have him listed

I cant wait to troll you when the Steelers suck this year.

You cant troll me if I already expect them to suck. Thats like trolling the Pirates.. i know they suck, trying to rub salt in a open wound doesnt cause any more pain

MechDX

going from top 5 considered corner to 1 year 3 million deal in 3 years?

And I felt for a little while that we "settled" for Jonathan Joseph. snickers... Man I was wrong that entire offseason: Aso over Joseph, Fairley over Watt.

WattPDJJoINT1.gif

Fully expect Nmandi to bounce back now that he has someone who will push him and you know, actually has coached a defense before.

Damn Niners getting better. Pissing me off.

Kaep's about to get lit up though.

MechDX

Remember that time the Texans choked the #1 seed away?

No but I remember when Pollard was a Texan and fucked up Welkers knee. You going to shrivel up and disappear when the Dolphins win the division this year?

Nah....you'll just jump back to the rebuilding Jags

jagfan8.jpg

You look good in teal

jakncoke

Banned
Going to be funny watching Pats-age cry when Brady retires/traded and they go into early 90s pats form

edit; bag the faces, bet the tits all look great naked. lucky gata

No but I remember when Pollard was a Texan and fucked up Welkers knee. You going to shrivel up and disappear when the Dolphins win the division this year?

Nah....you'll just jump back to the rebuilding Jags

jagfan8.jpg

You look good in teal

Whatever.You still got Schoob.

Going to be funny watching Pats-age cry when Brady retires/traded and they go into early 90s pats form

edit; bag the faces, bet the tits all look great naked. lucky gata

Funnier than you leaving when the Steelers were sucking?

mr2xxx

Banned

Dude sounds salty that 9ers fan are happy. They got a guy who was The premier CB in the league not to long ago for pennies on the dollar. A great move that doesn't cost much at all. Best case scenario a competent coach brings him back to elite status or he is over the hill and used as a good depth signing, win win.

cdyhybrid

Dude sounds salty that 9ers fan are happy. They got a guy who was The premier CB in the league not to long ago for pennies on the dollar. A great move that doesn't cost much at all. Best case scenario a competent coach brings him back to elite status or he is over the hill and used as a good depth signing, win win.

You're no fun! Let me troll Niners-Age in peace :p

Talon

It's depressing how quickly players decline.
I left because you all were being dumb cunts, those 2 calls were clearly wrong yet you all ignored that and went into full troll mode for the sake of being cunty pricks
This is different than...?

jakncoke

Banned
It's depressing how quickly players decline.

This is different than...?

Usually when calls are that blatantly wrong you have most calling it bs and a few detractors being contrarians for the sake of it/few select who will troll no matter what because they are either dumb shits or just here to lolz and couldnt care if they get banned or not

Doesnt matter though now, we won the game and it is forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom