• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT2| Brought To You By Buckethead™

Status
Not open for further replies.

squicken

Your Seahawks are main offenders, though.

lol I am a fan of Russell Wilson and think the program Cheatin' Pete and Schneider are building is really well constructed, but I hope they go 0-16. And yes, when the entire defensive backfield is linked to PEDs, they are the worst offenders in the league

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2m
Hmm, free-agent WR Julian Edelman is in Jersey today/tomorrow for a visit with the Giants.

I'm surprised the Pats hadn't signed him yet.

edit:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m
Adrian Peterson bounced Rob Gronkowski from the Madden cover vote.

yesyesyesyesyes

jakncoke

Banned
Hmm, free-agent WR Julian Edelman is in Jersey today/tomorrow for a visit with the Giants.

edit:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m

yesyesyesyesyes

?

Are they not doing a tourney this year?

Wes

venison crêpe
I'm rather content with our WRs. I don't think there's a dire need to upgrade early in the draft.

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL
NFL announces four game suspension for Cardinals LB Daryl Washington for violating substance abuse policy.

All these NFCW juicers scared of the Rams

Lolololllllll remember cards-age saying he was as good as the niners lbs? Cheating ass bitch would be a backup on our team

cdyhybrid

lol I am a fan of Russell Wilson and think the program Cheatin' Pete and Schneider are building is really well constructed, but I hope they go 0-16. And yes, when the entire defensive backfield is linked to PEDs, they are the worst offenders in the league

But you'd look silly jumping to a winless team.

edit:

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m

yesyesyesyesyes

Gronk doesn't need the Madden curse to get hurt.

Gobias

Banned
I'm rather content with our WRs. I don't think there's a dire need to upgrade early in the draft.

I definitely think we need another receiver, but gotta worry about that secondary first.

Just can't rely on Little to be a solid option.

Striker

Hmm, Giants signed DT Mike Patterson. Not a bad signing if he checks out healthy; rotate in with Joseph, Jenkins, and Rogers. Probably an uphill battle for Austin and Kuhn to make the roster.

Hmm, Giants signed DT Mike Patterson. Not a bad signing if he checks out healthy; rotate in with Joseph, Jenkins, and Rogers. Probably an uphill battle for Austin and Kuhn to make the roster.
More depth isn't a bad thing of course. I'd be surprised if Jerry gives up on Austin already but he's definitely going to have to show something this season. Kuhn might be gone but eh, late round pick anyway.

effzee

Ravens update:

Don't get this one. Was he not good? Huge cap savings?

You now have our starting DTs from last season. Good for Patterson. Real good locker room guy and gave it his all. Never lived up to the hype though.

mr2xxx

Banned
Saw him playing paintball with Ray Lewis on the NFLN Ray Lewis special.

After the snubbing I'm sure one of Cams entourage whispered into his ear,"bro, you do realize he has murdered people for less". Cam then proceeded to put on his fake smile and became buddy buddy with ole Ray Ray.

Striker

You now have our starting DTs from last season. Good for Patterson. Real good locker room guy and gave it his all. Never lived up to the hype though.
I think Coughlin and Reese are just looking for guys who can be healthy. Last year early on Chris Canty was on PUP, Rocky Bernard got nicked up and was out of action a short while, and they had to rely on 7th round pick Markus Kuhn, who later tore his ACL. All prior to this Shaun Rogers was out with the blood clot. The only reliable guy they had was Linval Joseph but it was obvious in the 2nd half he was fatigued. Hopefully guys like Jenkins and Patterson can be that assistance to Joseph inside so they don't push so many ends at DT as often as they've done in the past.

brentech

I haven't flown since 2000. Apparently Nazi Germany rebranded themselves as the TSA and found work.
It's really not as bad as some might make it out to be. I'm usually in and out of security pretty quick, and have never had an issue on a plane.

I travel only like once or twice a year though.

effzee

It's really not as bad as some might make it out to be. I'm usually in and out of security pretty quick, and have never had an issue on a plane.

Yeah unless you are brown. Which I am. Then its interesting, fun, sad, and infuriating at the same time.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

I remember when it was empty yourself of metal and that was it. Have to take your belt, shoes, jackets, and anything else they want off now. It wasn't so bad for me but it is a nightmare for these families with kids.

I love the part where you take your belt off and THEN have to raise your hands in the crazy Total Recall tube. My pants held strong for the necessary 3 seconds though!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I went ahead and spoiled bioshock Infinite ending for myself.
Its an interesting twist for sure.
Now I don't have to play it.

I only do this with horror or psychological movies that people talk about.

I'll give most things a shot once its cheap on a steam sale! Bio shock infinite will be like $9.99 by Christmas probably.

Rorschach

Oh well, I figured if you were a fan of the program, HC, and QB, it was good enough to convert you. A QB alone was enough to jump on a division rival's bandwagon, so this seemed like a no brainer. Plus, the Seahawks have a great fan base. Seems enticing.

You know what? I'll just pencil you in for now.

squicken

Oh well, I figured if you were a fan of the program, HC, and QB, it was good enough to convert you. A QB alone was enough to jump on a division rival's bandwagon, so this seemed like a no brainer. Plus, the Seahawks have a great fan base. Seems enticing.

You know what? I'll just pencil you in for now.

I am a big fan of Jim Harbaugh too. While you are penciling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom