• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Yikes! So Leafs 7th Round Pick for O'Reilly. Sound good?

FsTMd.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Brian Boyle is back in the lineup tonight. Let's see if he's got a fire under his ass.

Oh, and Biron is starting in goal tonight.

Parch

If you wanted to make a "how to" video on how to cut an achilles, Cooke did it perfectly. Check against the boards, lift your foot a little and stomp the back of the leg. That's how you do it boys and girls.

Actually I'm more willing to believe it wasn't intentional but could be considered reckless. Just like you're responsible if you wave your stick around wildly, you need to be in control of your razor blade skates. Cooke has a rep of being reckless, and now it continues.

Lines for tonight:
Flash-Weiss-Mattias
Hubby-Shore-Mueller
Kopecky-Goc-Kovalev
Skille-Smithson-Parros

Campbell-Strachan
Kuba-Kulikov
Gudbranson-Weaver

Theo in net

Day to day-Versteeg
IR- Jovo Caruso Upshall

Unknown-Bergenheim

Main point for the Cats is to do more to challange the point shots. It has been a while since we faced a team with threats from the blue line but we can't let them just tee off without a challange.

Hottest line is the 2nd, Hubby-Shore-Mueller have been great together and hopefully they continue the trend. Mattias on the top line will add speed and his emerging power forward game. Mattias scored on that line so we'll look for more from him up there

Biggest concern is in net. I hope Theo can hold down the fort tonight. Need a big game from him to hope for victory.

Osorio

Zubrus is out for 2 months with an upper body injury

No wonder we went after Poni

Interested to see the lines DeBoer puts out tomorrow.

What the hell? That's like 4 or 5 games in the last 3 weeks. Usually you'd get little more than that for an entire season.

Aren't there usually 20 games per season on Leafs TV?

I won't be watching tonight (won't have Leafs tv tonight and GF would murder me if I watched anyway), hope they win

Stasis

Wow that's horrible news about Karlsson. Sorry Sens fans =/

It's awful for any player to go through, but it's especially sad when it's someone of his caliber. At the very least it's a set-back to what's probably going to be an amazing career.

Merguson

Banned
Aren't there usually 20 games per season on Leafs TV?

I won't be watching tonight (won't have Leafs tv tonight and GF would murder me if I watched anyway), hope they win

It was 12 games on LeafsTV last season.

By comparison, there are 10 games on LeafsTV this year.

Looks like LeafsTV gets 10-12 games a year regardless of the length of the schedule.

Selanne was 23 when he tore his Achilles tendon. Took him about six months to recover, and his longevity and productivity speak for themselves.

Top Bottom