• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Friedman just said Pens are a team that have looked into O'Rielly, the fuck would they want him for?

Happy Valentines day Zedge!

sharpdog.jpg

Video here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuaGwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3
She really loves Tommy Hawk

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Then why trade Staal? Also they have Sutter and O'Rielly is too good to be a 3rd string C.

It was clear he didn't want to stay there and wanted to play with his brother in Car.

I'm surprised the Pens got as much as they did since everyone knew he was going to end up there.

Montresor

Leafs-GAF! Pizza coming in. I hope it's a good first period.

I can ONLY watch the first..... My workplace called earlier today and said they want me to work a graveyard shift tonight, starting late tonight and finishing at 6am. -_- I woke up at 7:30am today.

Spl1nter

I have hope for the leafs tonight only because Carolina's defence is in complete disarray. Can see Kadri still causing great problems for third pairing D as he did in philly.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I can ONLY watch the first..... My workplace called earlier today and said they want me to work a graveyard shift tonight, starting late tonight and finishing at 6am. -_- I woke up at 7:30am today.
I wish I had pizza.... :(

That's balls. I'm working til nine so I'll tag you out brother

Stet

Banned
I'm so glad our anthem doesn't have a word it's really easy to hold for 30 seconds to show off how well you can sing. Shit must get tired.

As angry as I am about this team blowing yesterday's game in OT. It's amazing where they are despite sooooo many injuries:

Sammy
Bert
Helm
Monster
Mursak
Smith
Cola
Franzen

We have to be near the top this year with injuries, absolutely ridiculous.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
The Hurricanes sure have a lot of players with names starting with 'J':

Jordan Staal
Jussi Jokinen
Jiri Tlusty
Jeff Skinner
Joni Pitkanen
Joe Corvo
Justin Faulk
Jay Harrison

Top Bottom