• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't know if this was posted:

So much for the Danish sensation that Solo jerked off about last year.
LeBrun has said he's been our most asked about player since Bergevin has taken over. No idea what we would get back but I'd rather they hold onto him and actually use him right instead of keeping him on the 4th line....

Quick

Banned
Has Eller been mostly a scratch this season so far? I thought he had something going for him that would keep him on the top six or something.

Bad training camp? Other reasons? Solo, Red?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Don't know if this was posted:

So much for the Danish sensation that Solo jerked off about last year.

Everyone wants a piece of that Danish.

Has Eller been mostly a scratch this season so far? I thought he had something going for him that would keep him on the top six or something.

He's fourth on the centre depth chart right now, but he's been the second best centre since the last 4-5 games. He reportedly has bad practice habits, which is why he was scratched the first game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Eller ended up with Solo spooge in his eyes all season.

Solo

Therrien is the third straight Habs coach who seemingly hates Eller for whatever reason, despite the fact that Eller has done everything right. He's playing 4th line minutes now.

Give him 10 games with two non-plug wingers and 20 minutes TOI and you's see results.

zedge

Happy Valentines day Zedge!

sharpdog.jpg

Video here:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuaGwEcHQDc2VjdGlvbnM-;_ylv=3

Thanks! <3

Just because this thread is full of Canadians and the thread isn't getting enough love in OT, watch this video (very short):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GMq-yRI3RPY

:lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our miserable PP totally demoralized the team in the first half of this period. Jesus. What a fucking disaster.

On the flip side, we actually technically scored on the power play! :eek:

At least we started to take control of the game back before the end of the period. Let's keep it up and put this to bed.

Red_Man

Game is boring as fuck but this is exactly what Therrien wants on the road. Going to be some shit bounce goal to decide it.

Red_Man

Subban has been the best player on the team not named Carey Price since he's been back.

Top Bottom