• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic opening 15 minutes for the Rangers.

A little too complacent and careless towards the end. Have to keep it up. Good start.

pringles

As angry as I am about this team blowing yesterday's game in OT. It's amazing where they are despite sooooo many injuries:

Sammy
Bert
Helm
Monster
Mursak
Smith
Cola
Franzen

We have to be near the top this year with injuries, absolutely ridiculous.
Pretty sure I saw somewhere that we are #1 in man-games lost.

We also have the most back-to-back games, and we have Dan Cleary.

Dat adversity.

Curufinwe

Is it just me, or do the Pens and the Oilers have a lot of #1 picks?

I don't think the Flyers will ever have enough lottery luck to get one. But it would be nice to get one to make up for the unfairness of getting stuck with JVR instead of Kane.

Pretty sure I saw somewhere that we are #1 in man-games lost.

We also have the most back-to-back games, and we have Dan Cleary.

Dat adversity.

Saw this on Hfboards, old meme but so true because I can't figure out why he is still playing top 6 minutes:

kOKcnes.jpg

If you legitimately think he did it on purpose pass over whatever you're smoking.

It was reckless, if it was any other player but Cooke things would have been fine.

I doubt he intended to kill Savard's career either but he saw him in a vulnerable position and instinctively went for the hit without even thinking of the consequences.

Some players just don't give a shit about other players safety. Cooke is one such player.

Don't know if this was posted:

More Lebrun on #TSN690: #Habs Lars Eller is drawing a lot of trade interest across the league; wouldn't be surprised if he's moved this year

So much for the Danish sensation that Solo jerked off about last year.

Top Bottom