• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wonder if Gally should have been sent back to the juniors.
I still think he should be up, he'll be that much more ready for a full season next year. Therrien just needs to give him more ice time, and take Prust off his wing.

Solo

Wonder if Gally should have been sent back to the juniors.

Nope. Had nothing left to learn there. I'd rather have him get 48 games of on-the-job NHL training this year, and all the ups and downs that comes with it, than go back to dummy a bunch of junior players.

He'll be so much better next season with 48 games under his belt than he would have been with 5 + a bunch of junior games. He's not scoring right now, but I'm more and more impressed each game with his defensive play.

Red_Man

Eller has been playing good. Seems like he is getting faster. Too bad he is playing with Moen and Armstrong.
He's our best puck possession forward right now. I don't get why Therrien can't give him patches and gally for a few shifts and see what happens.

Woo, canes breaking win streaks one team at a time. Real good win, without two of our best defensemen, and playing our "back up" goalie. Really like the output were getting from Ellis, nice to have a good back up goalie after all this time, riding Ward so hard.

Solo

Loser point confirmed for both teams. Third period was actually quasi entertaining.

EDIT: that 1 point leapfrogs us from 4th in the NE to 2nd (over Ott and Tor) w/ a game in hand.

Solo

GALLY BOURQUE

I'm not at my laptop for my gally gif

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

Red_Man

You can't blow a lead if you don't have one in regulation. Brilliant coaching from Therrien.

Top Bottom