• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

GALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY(S)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

Socreges

Banned
Bortuzzo scores his first NHL goal....

Colour commentator: "LOOK AT THAT WORK IN THE CORNER! SIDNEY CROSBY!"

It's almost like his bosses asked him to mention "Sidney Crosby" more frequently and now he's overdoing it to spite them.

I think the mistake might be giving Scheider that contract. That, or the organization's push to make Scheinder the new starter (or maybe it was the media who made me think this, shrug).

Why not keep Luongo? You can trade Schneider for a better package than what Luongo will get you.
So it's June 2012. You, Montresor, are the GM. Schneider, your 1st round draft pick in 2004, is now a 26-year-old RFA with a .934 sv% over 58 games and two seasons, plus was outstanding against the Kings in relief of Luongo. He's looking better than Luongo and has excelled in every situation he's been put in.

Luongo, meanwhile, has been both great and inconsistent in the playoffs, but more importantly he's nearing almost 34 years old with a 10-yr (remaining) contract hanging over the organization's head like a noose.

What do you do? Are you suggesting you don't sign Schneider (he wasn't getting less than $3.5-4m per year), trade his RFA rights, and hold onto Luongo?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I hope buffalo wins in OT and toronto wins in regulation

That would make the entire NE in top 8 and all 5 teams within 2 points of each other

Aww yeah

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:lol Bob Cole. "they have 2 shots.. Check that 16 now, they had 2 not long ago and piled a bunch on. They have 9, now I've got it straight."

DD!

Solo

UNF UNF UNF UNF

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

ELLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THE GREAT DANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GALLLY SMMMOOOOOOTH AS ICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom