• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
RalphWiggum.gif

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I feel for you guys today. Flyers havent looked this good in years, not sure what got into them.

playing great, I can't deny it. Poor Islanders have to travel to Ottawa tonight and play tomorrow night. Not good.

No more hockey for me today, that was too brutal. Going for a run.

Curufinwe

playing great, I can't deny it. Poor Islanders have to travel to Ottawa tonight and play tomorrow night. Not good.

No more hockey for me today, that was too brutal. Going for a run.

Good plan. This year I stop watching if Philly goes down by 2 goals. So I missed a lot of the horror show in Montreal.

I'd buy a Voracek jersey if I wasn't worried he will be traded. 15 points already this season despite starting off overweight and slow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Palushaj : 1 goal 5 points in 41 games with Montreal
2 goals 3 points in 4 games with Colorado

Typical.

Cake Boss

Banned
19 NHL scouts at the Devils, Sens game.......hmmm I wonder which team they were looking at.

Thank god Bishop played great, other than that 1st game against Tampa, hes been very good.

19 NHL scouts at the Devils, Sens game.......hmmm I wonder which team they were looking at.

Thank god Bishop played great, other than that 1st game against Tampa, hes been very good.

Devils made him look good. 2 of them missed in the shootout. You could drive a bus through his 5-hole.

Hopefully we sell high while we can.

CCF23

Ebbett on waivers. Looks like Booth's ready to go.

Remember when Ebbett started the season as the second line centre? Ohboy.

Will be interesting to see how the lines shake down. I think it should look something like:

Sedins - Burrows
Booth - Kesler - Higgins or Kassian
Raymond - Schroeder - Hansen
Weise - Lapierre - Higgins or Kassian

No matter how it does, though, that's some fucking Leafs style /depth right there.

Cake Boss

Banned
His shot is unreal, shame he can't get it off during an actual game.

He hit like 5 posts so far this season, plus he needs to be the guy in the slot to receive those passes to get his shot off, I see him way too much on the boards.

Plus if he could work on that first step to separate himself he could be lethal.

Alright Leafs GAF. I'm on reading week, so naturally I've been drunk since Thursday. What did I miss?

Can't wait to see the Leafs smack the Panthers around tonight.

Friend of mine gave me tickets last minute. That Duchene goal was complete bullshit. But with the bad calls and breaks we've had go against us this year I really don't care. Was good to see Barrie get his first. Only goal for the entire defense this year. lol

Was a fun game and I'm amazed we didn't completely blow it again.

Heretic

Hiller back in net tonight against the Blue Jackets. Fasth has been amazing so far and putting Hiller in when Fasth is so dominant has me kind of nervous. Never thought I'd say that. Let's go, Hillsy! I want to see you backn in Vezina form!!!

Silfverberg had a slow start in SEL, had a slow start in AHL. But he has always been dynamite after he adjusted. Now he has a slow start in the NHL too, but I am sure he can turn it around. Too bad that the season is short though.

If I had a dime for every time i´ve seen that finish...
His shot is unreal, shame he can't get it off during an actual game.
Have faith, the goals will come.

He hit like 5 posts so far this season, plus he needs to be the guy in the slot to receive those passes to get his shot off, I see him way too much on the boards.

Plus if he could work on that first step to separate himself he could be lethal.
The beautiful thing with that release is that he doesn´t have to be a one dimensional player that has to have great passes so that he can one time them on his knees to get of a crazy shot. When he is up to pace with the NHL game(if he will be) and wins the puck enough from the boards he will be able to walk in and score from wherever that is par of what makes him so great. But of course nice setups is never wrong:) I haven´t really seen that much of him this year but in SEL he was strong on the puck and used to being able to hold of a player while walking in from the board, I imagine that this might the a completely different thing with NHL defenders and that might be a big part of the problem so far.

Top Bottom