• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Feel bad for Kadri, being stuck playing with Komarov and Orr. Hopefully he gets more ice time on the top 2 lines, because his talent is wasted with those two.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/...id-after-duchenes-controversial-offside-goal/

http://nbcprohockeytalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/ducheneoffside.jpg

I suppose the lineman thought the Nashville defenceman was playing the puck back into his own zone (despite no one being there to receive said puck) but it was still a brutal non-call.

Should it really matter if he played it inside his own zone? Seems strange since he went into the zone after it was played by the defender, not like he played it to an offside player, but rather played it against a player who then went offside. Not sure about the rules regarding this though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Got it going with Tunnelbear. So I turned Tunnelbear off and the stream still works?

Yeah make sure to turn Tunnelbear off as soon as the stream is working & you selected the Montreal broadcast. It has a monthly data limit, it'll be fine as long as you turn it off after the stream starts. the stream will stop for like 30 seconds after you turn off tunnelbear while it reconnects without the re-routing and will then continue properly.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah make sure to turn Tunnelbear off as soon as the stream is working & you selected the Montreal broadcast. It has a monthly data limit, it'll be fine as long as you turn it off after the stream starts. the stream will stop for like 30 seconds after you turn off tunnelbear while it reconnects without the re-routing and will then continue properly.

Thanks and thanks to lamaroo as well.

Solo

Needs to be Eller-Gally-Pac on the first wave.

I don't care how you line them up, but the 6 forwards need to be those three plus Pleks, Bourque, and when he returns, Gallagher. Fuck DD and Cole being a fucking offensive sinkhole on the PP.

I seriously would take the first trade offer I got for DD and Cole right now. Useless.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
ALL DEM MOVES!

QX8Aj.gif

Solo

Was Therrien just full of shit at the start of the season when he said each player had to earn their ice time? Because from what I see, despite playing like beer leaguers, Cole and DD are still getting an enormous amount of ice time.

Okay, enough MT line ranting for tonight.

Montresor

Man Kadri should not be on the 3rd line

Yes he should.

Kessel's first line faces the toughest defensive players on the other team. Grabo's 2nd line shuts down the toughest offensive players on the other team. Meanwhile Kadri and Frattin get sheltered minutes against weak opposition and flourish as a result.

Top Bottom