• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Have faith, the goals will come.

I have faith, just a frustrating year where everything that could go wrong has. Silf is one of the few bright spots left.

The beautiful thing with that release is that he doesn´t have to be a one dimensional player that has to have great passes so that he can one time them on his knees to get of a crazy shot. When he is up to pace with the NHL game(if he will be) and wins the puck enough from the boards he will be able to walk in and score from wherever that is par of what makes him so great. But of course nice setups is never wrong:) I haven´t really seen that much of him this year but in SEL he was strong on the puck and used to being able to hold of a player while walking in from the board, I imagine that this might the a completely different thing with NHL defenders and that might be a big part of the problem so far.

There's been lots of speculation as to how we'll adapt to NA ice, but he started doing really well in the AHL on an even smaller ice surface. He's been all over the ice so far even blocking shots.

"The Chicago Blackhawks continue to play like they're a team of destiny, while the Sharks are sliding. The Leafs are rising, as are the Hurricanes, and there's a pretty significant logjam around the final playoff berth in the Western Conference. Read on, then, as the rankings of power are revealed once more."

ESPN NHL writer the Tabris of the Blackhawks fanbase?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Is this the first time it's been blacked out? TSNHabs tonight.

I'm going to cut someone at Gamecenter. I have always been able to watch Montreal games if they are on TSN or Alberta. They are saying since it is on RDS, which I don't get it is blacked out nationwide, which is bullshit.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to cut someone at Gamecenter. I have always been able to watch Montreal games if they are on TSN or Alberta. They are saying since it is on RDS, which I don't get it is blacked out nationwide, which is bullshit.

Weird, you get tunnelbear or whatever working yet?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSELLLLLL!!!

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

Top Bottom