• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Quick

Banned
Off-topic: Sportsnet's doing a Jays Spring Training segment, where they have Greg Zaun and Jamie Campbell on a desk in a dark parking lot of what looks like a motel. lol

Good guy Scrivens.

Saying the shutout is a team stat and not his.

Oh actually now that I think about it, any chance you guys think Rynnas might start tomorrow since it's a back to back?

I think Carlyle's going to keep the hot hand going.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Off-topic: Sportsnet's doing a Jays Spring Training segment, where they have Greg Zaun and Jamie Campbell on a desk in a dark parking lot of what looks like a motel. lol

Haha I'm watching that too, wtf?

And okay fine fine. I was just wondering is all if he'd think of sitting him but I hear what y'all are saying.

Spl1nter

Oh actually now that I think about it, any chance you guys think Rynnas might start tomorrow since it's a back to back?

Hard to tell. Only Carlyle and Scrivens can properly make that choice. Obviously would rather not that rynnas in net yet at this point in his career.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Luongo's shootout effort yesterday, for those that missed it:

D48PkEI.gif

It's too funny :lol

It's bizarre seeing Montreal 1 pt out of first in the East, and Toronto 2 points out.

The gap will grow, without question, but tonight I'm going to savour it.

Mmmmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

edit: a 'Thanks Obama' could go right at the end of that gif. Even though that meme sucks.

Can't hate on the Blue Jackets. It's impossible. Even if they were winning the onus would be on the Ducks not playing well.

It's not like they have any scumbuckets on their team or anything.

Acid08

Banned
Sheppard on IR, lower body thing. Not believed to be related to his crazy ATV knee injury which is good. He has been the only good surprise our bottom 6 has produced, had decent second line time with Couture and Clowe too.

Also that Ducks-Hawks WCF is going to be a preeeeeetty good series.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sheppard on IR, lower body thing. Not believed to be related to his crazy ATV knee injury which is good. He has been the only good surprise our bottom 6 has produced, had decent second line time with Couture and Clowe too.

What are you smoking, dude

lol can't believe we're pretty much squeaking out a win against the CBJs...

Uh oh Heretic, I'm 30 seconds delayed through GCL... So if you're saying "lol" then I dunno what's just happened in the Ponda :S

EDIT: Oh, we're fine. Yay. Another win.

Please, any matchup but this.

Top Bottom