• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Is there any way I can watch full TSN Sportscentre eps online? All I can do is watch certain stories on TSN.ca when really I want to just stick on a half hour of Sportscentre and watch anything and everything.

Quick

Banned
Getting my Chelsea Dagger all ready for tomorrow night.

If you play it on mute it'll be just like tomorrow.

Dat seasoning.

iQNnqW5g0y2G9.gif

Dat Holland cherry pick for his first goal. It almost looks offside. Totally wasn't.

HollandGoal218.gif

whose ya foundin' fatheeerrr

Also Canadian friends I have gifts going out to: My freight from Brisbane with said gifts in it arrives tomorrow or the day after. Can finally send them out.

Except you Acid, you need to give me your postal addy for the SJ puck asap.

Hate to be a Brag-o-naut Clyde, but the Icehouse here is goddamn amazing with their hockey programs. Pick up games in the morning before work and evening EVERY DAY as well as stick and puck sessions in the morning and evening and even at peak times like Saturday night and such. I'm so happy I moved here.

Clydefrog

Hate to be a Brag-o-naut Clyde, but the Icehouse here is goddamn amazing with their hockey programs. Pick up games in the morning before work and evening EVERY DAY as well as stick and puck sessions in the morning and evening and even at peak times like Saturday night and such. I'm so happy I moved here.

image.php

.. ugh, good for you.

Luongo's shootout effort yesterday, for those that missed it:

D48PkEI.gif

It's too funny :lol

Lu was expecting Osh's first head fake to know which way he was going to take his go-to move and Osh called him on it. Hilarious at the time.

Blues just landed in STL after a nightmare of airplane issues. Bodes very well for playing a back to back.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Curious to see if the Habs game will be blacked out for me again tonight. If it is fuck Bell and fuck Gamecenter. I will use Tunnelbear again if I have to, but I shouldn't. To get RDS on Bell I would have to pay another $15 fucking dollars, which is bullshit. Never had this problem over the last 3 years.

Edit: If any of you guys in Western Canada have Center Ice could you check and see if Center Ice blackout the Montreal game tonight? Thanks

We need a ROR so bad. Never going to pay the price for him though.

I guess I'll keep hoping we offer Lehtera an NHL guarantee to leave the KHL.

Surge

Scrivens is getting the start again tonight.

I was interested to see how Rynnas would do but they gotta ride the hot hand.

Spl1nter

Scrivens is getting the start again tonight.

I was interested to see how Rynnas would do but they gotta ride the hot hand.

Rynnas just isnt ready yet for the NHL. He is a pretty decent goaltending prospect but needs two more years of seasoning. Plus he is a big goalie at 6'5, takes a bit more time to develop.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Meanwhile, Brandon Mashinter is making his Rangers debut tonight, taking over Powe's spot on the 4th line for the time being. Kreider will be scratched again for the third straight game.

NHL.com Rangers fan said:
Refs just don't won't to mess with the government-supported Chicago Blackhawks. That's why Hawks look "great". But we all know this is fake strengths. And that's why the schedule is built for Blackhawks to not face New York Rangers in regular season. Otherwise Rangers would beat Blackhawks and show them their real place.

Other NHL.com Rangers fan said:
You are a disgrace to our fanbase, take your tinfoil to the mausoleum

:lol :lol :lol

How much is Pietrangelo going to get? He's worth $5 million plus already.

He's sort of shitting the bed compared to last year. Seems far more concerned with points than his defensive responsibilities.

Shattenkirk has more points and has looked better so far. He's also on a contract year. That he's looking the better Norris candidate is hilarious and disheartening given all we have to resign.

Petro will get at least that. Blues ownership wanted a longer deal than they're going to be able to give now though.

Top Bottom