• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Samuelsson already out again with a possible broken hand from taking a shot during practice, LOOOOOLZ. Great signing Kenny. Guy's a joke.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CCF23 has arrived. Salt levels are rising already.

I'm confused as to how the Sabers didn't score like 15 goals during that PP. Have they never seen the Jets PK before? It's unbelievably bad. And we love nothing more than giving up goals really late and really early in periods... sometimes both.

Maybe Pavelec decided to finally have a game where he's better than .900, for my fantasy team's sake? Oh who am I kidding, POUR IT ON BUFFALO

Samuelsson already out again with a possible broken hand from taking a shot during practice, LOOOOOLZ. Great signing Kenny. Guy's a joke.

Salo still playing is a miracle.

CrankyJay

Banned
I'm confused as to how the Sabers didn't score like 15 goals during that PP. Have they never seen the Jets PK before? It's unbelievably bad. And we love nothing more than giving up goals really late and really early in periods... sometimes both.

The Sabres PP is equally as bad...

calder

If miller had slashed one of his D after that goal I bet the refs act like they didn't see shit. Not even for that play (good poke by hainsey) but as a culmination of things.

Cake Boss

Banned
I will be throwing a party full of hookers, cocaine and other drugs the day Chris Philips retires, one of the worst players I have seen play the game.

Everybody is invited.

Stasis

I knew the Sabres were gonna suck this year, but I expected the Rangers to be pretty great. I was hoping I'd have watching at least one of the teams I like.

That makes their underwhelming start all the more troublesome. Everyone who matters is healthy and this is all we can do? Imagine if someone gets hurt. Nash isn't in tonight and you can see our already somewhat anemic offense just dry up completely.

calder

Easy Sabres-GAF, I'm not even remotely joking or exaggerating when I say you guys could easily win this game 4-2. Without an empty net goal. Don't be mentally drafting Drouin with our second overall pick just yet :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And Kronwall injured? Can we just end this season already.
Don't you just love it when you can tell the game is already over 5 minutes into it? I never get that feeling watching any other team, but with Detroit I've been perfect in predicting the winner for the past few seasons when this happens.

Fei

Easy Sabres-GAF, I'm not even remotely joking or exaggerating when I say you guys could easily win this game 4-2. Without an empty net goal. Don't be mentally drafting Drouin with our second overall pick just yet :p

:lol

Win or lose, this team still sucks. I really think the only team who might be worse is the Caps, but my bet is we'd lose to them.

CrankyJay

Banned

I'm starting to think we have a professional tank job going on this season...they probably figure it's better to tank a shortened season than a full one.

pringles

Don't you just love it when you can tell the game is already over 5 minutes into it? I never get that feeling watching any other team, but with Detroit I've been perfect in predicting the winner for the past few seasons when this happens.
Anytime we've been down a goal this season the game has been over so it's not hard to predict.

Though Pavel is playing out of his mind so I could see him creating something on his own.

edit: well now it's 2-0 so that's definitely game over. sucks. guessing Kronwall is done for the season as well.

Top Bottom