• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

pringles

WTF, Wings score a shorty!?? Man Pavel is so dirty at stealing pucks. He really is the best ever at it.
Pavel has been crazy good this game. But I hate that Pav doing something great and setting Cleary up for an easy goal will make Babs go "I need to gve Cleary more icetime!"...

And then of course, Wings with their standard awful shift after a goal, Kindl with his 3rd penalty of the period. Sigh.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
God, what is with this!?!? White's stick breaks again leads to a breakaway forcing Kindl to take a penalty (his 3rd) to stop the chance and then Emmerton gets a puck to the face and is bleeding everywhere. Haha, this season is lost. Just give up.

Is White somehow related to Edler? He's our king of breaking sticks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Awful game so far. If Therrien doesn't sit Cole next game or demote him, I'll fly out to Montreal and punch him in the throat. Also the Rangers are a terrible team to watch which is laughable with all the talent they have.

Need to leave... debating listening to a little of it on my commute via radio, or just cutting myself off and catching up via Gamecenter (whole game) tomorrow. HELP ME HAWKS GAF

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Awful game so far. If Therrien doesn't sit Cole next game or demote him, I'll fly out to Montreal and punch him in the throat. Also the Rangers are a terrible team to watch which is laughable with all the talent they have.

:lol Cole is easily the biggest disappointment of the season. I hope BGally gets back soon.

pringles

Well we're only down a goal after the 1st period and we only got 2 new injuries, assuming Kronwall is fine, so can't be too disappointed.

Maybe the Preds will get tired as the game goes on and we can turn it around? But I'd be happy with losing and not getting more than 5 additional guys injured as well.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sportsnet bringing up the streak-breaking game I mentioned last page? I hope Burrows pisses off everyone with a snap-celebration again.

THREE breakaways, jesus.

Top Bottom