• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

Galchenyuk scores #2 tonight. I have that feel.

GALLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif
janetj-lapdancevakcr.gif

Revenant

Either he's not a pussy or a pussy ended your season. Both work for me so take your pick.

was that the season you guys almost burned your city down because you got a case of the pouts?

no wonder a sackless wonder like burrows is so loved in vancouver!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Some big hits flying around, this game is sooooooo much better than the last one. Deserving of the rivalry.

calder

This Hawks PP made like 6 passes in a row that I simply can't imagine the Jets making at all in any situation. Wonder what it feels like to see multiple skilled players on the ice complementing each others play. I wonder.

pringles

Jesus that close camera angle in the corner when Datsyuk was doing his stuff... wish someone could gif that. The man is a magician.

Marvie_3

Banned
This Hawks PP made like 6 passes in a row that I simply can't imagine the Jets making at all in any situation. Wonder what it feels like to see multiple skilled players on the ice complementing each others play. I wonder.
The problem is, passing is about all they do on the PP.

Oh, they stand around a lot too. They don't need to move or shoot or anything.

CCF23

CCF23 baby, i appreciate the effort, but this is some weak stuff, I expect better salt and ether from you, I was hoping someone would step up in soc's absence but clearly i was wrong.

why Soc why did you get banned?!

Wait, soc got banned?

Also, I'm cakebossed and posting from my phone so fuck ittttt.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Your guys attempt at salt is pretty weak, you guys could learn a thing or two from Cake Boss and myself during Hab / Sens games.

Top Bottom