• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A couple months ago Pierre Mcguire said he has no idea how the Oilers got Schultz, and that if he worked for the Ducks he would demand an investigation. Guy is a creep but he knows what he's talking about.

Erdrick

So Jets defenceman Zach Redmond had to be taken to the hospital today as during practice today before the game against the Hurricanes. He apparently had one of his legs cut and blood was *everywhere*. I hope he's ok... Wonder if it's similar to the kid from Ottawa's injury..?

Hope he's able to recover and not hurt too badly, as he's been pretty solid for a rookie for us.

RC

Banned
A game today and tomorrow that I actually get to watch instead of only listen to.
The hockey gods have finally taken pity on me.

Curufinwe

God damn that was good. Does anyone in the nhl even compare to datsyuk's creativity and hands?

Giroux is trying to.

tumblr_m3sekxYzag1qzo55r.gif
girouxsickgoal.gif

Another thing, I remember you writing about the Swedish team pretty recently. I was going to answer but was tired and then It got buried away deep. I think you said something akin to us being better than Canada in goaltending and not so far behind in defense.

While I think that we are more than a bit behind Canada in defense, It won´t be that way for a long time. It is insane how many talented Swedish D-men there are in the NHL:

Ekman-Larsson: Leads his team in TOI and produces alot of points.
Karlsson: Norris, nuff said.
Hedman:Bolts leading D-man in points, 2nd in TOI.
Larsson: Has a long way to go but I still believe in him 100%.

With a couple of really good players that are a little older and will have a lot of experience when the young guys get in their prime, like Edler and Enström.

We will have Salt Lake City level of awesomeness of defenders.

Curufinwe

That's the second time this season Timonen has tackled a guy on a breakaway and given away a penalty shot. I don't understand why he doesn't just let the breakaway happen.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Jim Matheson said:
I misspoke when I wrote Oil brought in N. Schultz to play with J. Schultz. OK! They DID NOT know they were getting Justin last Feb.
Surrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee.

Top Bottom