• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Acid08

Banned
The dude turned his head right before the hit, no one's fault.
Even if he hadn't turned his head it would have been a bitch move. Shots in the back are cool, right?

Landy said he saw Stuart and still put his head down. Even said he should have kept his head up. Keep being salty about it though.

I don't really see that Olver hit as exceedingly dirty.

I didn't say it was exceedingly dirty, it was a bitch move though.

Heretic

TeethMummy said:
@Heretic_Soul Solo & Habs salty from Isles win. DiPietro to minors is win/win, bring on Poulin. Sabres-Gaf will lose tomorrow. BE MY VOICE

Solo and Habs-Gaf, this message is for you!

Even if he hadn't turned his head it would have been a bitch move. Shots in the back are cool, right?

Landy said he saw Stuart and still put his head down. Even said he should have kept his head up. Keep being salty about it though.

Olver weighs about 170 at 5"10'. It wouldn't have done a fucking thing had the dude not have turned his head. Landy did have his head down but that doesn't forgive a head hit that stuart had time to adjust for.

It has been eerily quiet from the Panthers today. No lineup info besides Markstrom starting from last night. The tension before this game is palpable. Markstrom gets his stage against one of the top offenses in the game. This game feels like game 7 last year. I'm as nervous as excited for this game. It should be a great one.

CCF23

You're right about that. Olver started taking his run at him while Tarasenko still had his back to him. What would've happened had Vlad not turned? Drilled him from behind? Probably would've been dirtier had Tarasenko not turned.

Edit: Nope. Changed my mind. Wide angle shows Olver gliding in...Wasn't "taking a run". Don't really think it's a bitch move, either, now. He starts gliding in, Tarasenko turns, Olver hits him.

*shrugs*

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm just not seeing it. It's more unfortunate than anything in my eyes.

It has been eerily quiet from the Panthers today. No lineup info besides Markstrom starting from last night. The tension before this game is palpable. Markstrom gets his stage against one of the top offenses in the game. This game feels like game 7 last year. I'm as nervous as excited for this game. It should be a great one.

B2B right? Morning skate is likely optional so there's no time to change anything.

Pretty quiet on the Canucks' front too since they played last night. I don't even know if Luongo's starting.

Thought he would get 3.

Well, I hope when he comes back, he will score so goals..

I hope Clutterbuck is ok, even though he routinely crushes Oilers. :(

8033910290_3c48a57ef2.jpg

Markstroms Mask

Cake Boss

Banned
Jay Maclemant is a fucking idiot.

Making excuses for Hall, Hes a hard guy to play against, he plays with speed and emotion, Clutterbuck only got a charlie horse etc.

That big of his is annoying to look at, control your lip movement motherfucker.

Top Bottom