• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

CCF23

Kesler line has been the Canucks best tonight.

I also just realized that if Bieksa is hurt it means Alberts or Barker. PLEASE JEEEEEZUS HEAL HIM.

It needs to be played on thin ice with live sharks underneath so as the ice gets shot up people start to fall through.

Insurance might be an issue, though.

The sharks seem kind of extravagant considering the ice cold water combined with the heavy ass equipment probably spells doom anyways.

Yep, Bieksa with a lower body injury, out for the game. Shit.

Marvie_3

Banned
The sharks seem kind of extravagant considering the ice cold water combined with the heavy ass equipment probably spells doom anyways.
Shark bites would be way more entertaining. It's no fun watching someone take 20 minutes to die from hypothermia. If this sport is going to take off it needs to go balls to the wall.

Also, if someone gets their arm bitten off by a shark, they can still play as long as they can pull themselves out of the water.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
With that, the two highest-scoring D-men in the NHL are both injured. SOMEONE IS TAKING THEM OUT ONE BY ONE.

RC

Banned
Shark bites would be way more entertaining. It's no fun watching someone take 20 minutes to die from hypothermia. If this sport is going to take off it needs to go balls to the wall.

Also, if someone gets their arm bitten off by a shark, they can still play as long as they can pull themselves out of the water.

Extra points should be awarded if you can take out a shark.

Revenant

I'd argue that the penalty kill in this sport is literally 2 minutes of hunting the offending player in which 5 or 10 lucky fans get a crossbow in the crowd.

CCF23

New rule for our league...

Helmets are forbidden. Players are instead required to wear raw steaks on their heads. Birds of prey will be released at the beginning of every game.

New rule for our league...

Helmets are forbidden. Players are instead required to wear raw steaks on their heads. Birds of prey will be released at the beginning of every game.

Now you're just getting silly. Birds of prey? Please. Bengali White tigers.

Fucking BURROWS AGAIN!

Top Bottom