• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Seda

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Marvie_3

Banned
jbnmzdUfZPn9xo.jpg

Acid08

Banned
I wish Jumbo would stop doing that quick stop right after entering the zone. Everyone knows he's going to do it and its easy as fuck to defend. Kills our zone entries. Its even more pathetic when Clowe tries to do it.

Our announcers are going crazy picking apart the way we're skating. Wish the coaches would do the same.

Marvie_3

Banned
Hahahahahaha can't believe Murray just beat Kane there.

Good thing Kane stumbled which allowed it to happen.

13' is garbage just because goalies are fucking ridiculous in these games.

Fucking make impossible play happen - goalie still saves the puck somehow or stick breaks right on time.

(For the record I play offline)
I loved how they claimed they were going to make the goalies more natural and open up more ways to score. Instead the goalies are insanely good and there's still only a few ways to score.

Also, the goalies going retarded as the puck trickles past them never gets old.

Dineen on the refs:
“It’s frustrating, certainly when the game was decided on the tempo and that penalty was big at the end,” Dineen said, “especially since there was a non-call for us when a guy attacks Gudbranson after a clean hit. And then they score a goal when they whack at our goalie three times.

“Our guy goes down, and he doesn’t blow the whistle. It’s a tough one to take, but that’s the nature of it. You have to understand where your place is and just go out and play the game.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/22/3249020/florida-panthers-coach-kevin-dineen.html#storylink=cpy

Stasis

Jesus, the Hawks are unstoppable.

Now that I've said that, they will lose the next game and Hawks fans on this board will forever hate me for having jinxed it.

Acid08

Banned
HISTORY!

14-0-3. What an incredible start. This team is ridiculous.

(Fuck you, Shaw. And Clowe, you're a joke.)
lol wsox. All of a sudden a guy is a joke for going after someone who laid a dirty hit?

Pretty sure you were heralding Keith for doing the same thing.

Congrats for the record though Hawks, this has been a crazy season for you guys.

lol wsox. All of a sudden a guy is a joke for going after someone who laid a dirty hit?

Pretty sure you were heralding Keith for doing the same thing.

Congrats for the record though Hawks, this has been a crazy season for you guys.

Not for that. Just can't stand the guy in general from past seasons. Shaw made a stupid play.

Top Bottom