• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Revenant

How about them Blackhawks? =)

200x200px-ZC-e8c47d34_funny-gifs-proboscis-monkey-eating.gif

they're pretty damn good it seems my friend.

CCF23

Luongo:

• Hasn't lost in regulation
  • Has 2 shutouts
  • Has a 1.45 GAA
  • Has a .941 SV%

I think it's probably time to name him the "starter" for awhile. Sorry, Schneids, but we're getting Vezina quality goaltending from Luongo right now.

Luongo:

• Has 2 shutouts
  • Has a 1.45 GAA
  • Has a .941 SV%

I think it's probably time to name him the "starter" for awhile. Sorry, Schneids, but we're getting Vezina quality goaltending from Luongo right now.

The no-regulation loss club (7+ games played):

Luongo
Fasth
Emery
Crawford

Halak is 3-0-1 with 6 games played.

Stasis

The Blackhawks have more points than the Blue Jackets and Red Wings combined.

That's fantastic. They also have as many wins as both the Rangers and Sabres combined. That means it takes two teams for me to get as much enjoyment out of hockey as Hawks fans right now. RIGHT ON.

Luongo:
  • Has 2 shutouts
  • Has a 1.45 GAA
  • Has a .941 SV%

yeah shneider needs to rest for the playoffs anyway when he has to bail luongo out.

CCF23

Which current playoff teams do you guys think will miss, and who will replace them?

In the East I think the Leafs and Sens miss the playoffs, and the Lightning and Flyers replace them. Don't think the Leafs goaltending holds up as well as it has, and don't think the Sens can overcome their injuries.

In the West, Phoenix out and LA in. Minnesota barely squeaks by Detroit for the 8th seed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Which current playoff teams do you guys think will miss, and who will replace them?

In the East I think the Leafs and Sens miss the playoffs, and the Lightning and Flyers replace them. Don't think the Leafs goaltending holds up as well as it has, and don't think the Sens can overcome their injuries.

In the West, Phoenix out and LA in. Minnesota barely squeaks by Detroit for the 8th seed.

3 * - CAROLINA SE 15 8 6 1 17
8 NY RANGERS ATL 16 8 6 2 18

SE is such a crap fest :lol

Alucard

Banned
2 points for the Pens last night. Feels good, man. Love that they're getting so many contributions from the defense so far this season. If only they could remain composed against Philadelphia.

Hope Malkin's okay.

So I'm playing the Fire Emblem game that came as part of the early adopters package on the 3DS. It's interesting. Any tips from all the big Fire Emblem people around here? I figured I'd beat this one before moving on to the new 3DS game....

It's OK Alucard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijZRCIrTgQc

There, there.

So I'm playing the Fire Emblem game that came as part of the early adopters package on the 3DS. It's interesting. Any tips from all the big Fire Emblem people around here? I figured I'd beat this one before moving on to the new 3DS game....

Donnel is god. Bow before Donnel.
Seriously, he's a beast. Make sure you recruit him. At this point in the game, I could send just him into any map

Thanks for the sympathy. It hurts so much.

4Fu4D.gif

Can the Penguins play a fucking season without one of the two big guns going down to injury?

I know that feel, but on the bright side everybody has been bitten by the injury bug at this point.

Where's Leafs-GAF at? Still hung over from the meet-up?

I'm getting warmed up to respectfully, and with consideration towards the injuries they've sustained this season, stretch some Senators box. I can't wait to see Alfie booed in his own barn, especially after that email.

Top Bottom