• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Solo

It occurs to me that with the re-alignment, the only chance we'll ever have again at an original six Cup final is Chicago vs. New York/Boston/Toronto/Detroit/Montreal.

C Jones

There we go! Now if the Pens can stop taking dumb penalties, start playing halfway decent on the power play, start playing halfway decent on the PK, and get some goal tending they are in this!!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ryder comes over tied with Patches as the team leader in points, and has points in his last 6 games or something like that. I can't stop grinning.

Also thank you Panthers, please don't blow this lead of yours.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Why would Gallagher give up his number? Ryder most likely won't even be here next year, and Gallagher will be a Hab for the next decade. It would be stupid for him to give it up unless it's not the number he wanted anyways.

Alucard

Banned
Last season's critics must have really gotten to Paul Martin.

Neal (Crosby, Kunitz)
Jeffrey (Orpik, Bennett)
Martin (Neal)
Kunitz (Crosby)

DAT DEPTH. Can't believe how ridiculous of a season Kunitz is having so far. Same goes for Neal. Hot damn.

Solo

Why would Gallagher give up his number? Ryder most likely won't even be here next year, and Gallagher will be a Hab for the next decade. It would be stupid for him to give it up unless it's not the number he wanted anyways.

Veteran. Rookie. Simple equation. Most young guys will do it out of respect/not wanting to come off as a primadonna. Kind of like Gally sticking with the #27 they gave him.

Besides, I can see Bergevin re-signing Ryder to a 1 or 2 year deal provided things work out like we hope they will.

By the way, the Pens getting an advantage from Kopecky getting cross-checked and then Vokoun punching him was terrible. No wonder eastern fans bitch about the Pens having the refs in hand.

Top Bottom