• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Socreges

Banned
And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Habs almost always play well against the Bruins. Not like the terrified Leaves whose penii always shrink down to engorged clitorii.

Solo

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the Habs almost always play well against the Bruins. Not like the terrified Leaves whose penii always shrink down to engorged clitorii.

Habs almost always play great against the Bs, but then the Bs almost always play great against the Habs.

There's a reason its by a country fucking mile my favorite rivalry in pro sports. The games are always entertaining as fuck. Hope we meet in the playoffs again soon.

Sanjuro

Habs almost always play great against the Bs, but then the Bs almost always play great against the Habs.

There's a reason its by a country fucking mile my favorite rivalry in pro sports. The games are always entertaining as fuck. Hope we meet in the playoffs again soon.

True that. I just get frustrated very quickly with the homer Habs fans. Like that guy last season who told me I know nothing about Montreal because I live "thousands and thousands of miles away".

The ones that come to the games are pretty pleasant.

Solo

True that. I just get frustrated very quickly with the homer Habs fans. Like that guy last season who told me I know nothing about Montreal because I live "thousands and thousands of miles away".

The ones that come to the games are pretty pleasant.

To be fair, every team has those kinds of fans.

Suck it Eller, you nerd

bionicnes-11.png

Solo

I didn't say he was a good coach, but they were still 13-12-7 with Martin compared to 18-23-9 under Cunneyworth.

Sorry, you misunderstood me - I was insulting Cunneyworth, not Martin. I was actually one of the few Habs fans who supported Martin a lot longer than most did. He is 10x the coach Cunneyworth will ever be. He just wasn't the right man for Montreal anymore.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, you misunderstood me - I was insulting Cunneyworth, not Martin. I was actually one of the few Habs fans who supported Martin a lot longer than most did. He is 10x the coach Cunneyworth will ever be. He just wasn't the right man for Montreal anymore.

Yeah, my mistake.

Socreges

Banned
I still can't believe Toronto has essentially gifted Tuukka Rask, Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton to the Bruins. #1 goalie, potential #1 center, and potential top2 dman.

Even Jared Knight could end up being a very good player.

Sanjuro

I still can't believe Toronto has essentially gifted Tuukka Rask, Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton to the Bruins. #1 goalie, potential #1 center, and potential top2 dman.

Even Jared Knight could end up being a very good player.

You gotta do what? YOU GOTTA BEFLEECED!

MacAttack

I just hope Khus is ready. I can't take much more of Rask.

His style is so much different than Thomas, who was difficult to watch at times too. He does a good job of staying in position but when he gets beat he's slow to react. And that high glove is troublesome with how often he lets in goals that way.

Tabris

Nepotism is something that disgusts me. Just breeds people with worldviews like Tabris has. I'll own any salt associated.

I honestly don't understand why people are so offended by my Sedin cheering. They are my favourite players, and I support my favourite things through thick and thin. Same thing with my favourite team, the Canucks.

I get that most people don't like the Sedins, especially since the end of the Stanley Cup, but I'm still supporting them.

I'm also a super positive person and won't be the type who posts on here whining / complaining when things aren't going right. Why the hate over that?

Sanjuro

His style is so much different than Thomas, who was difficult to watch at times too. He does a good job of staying in position but when he gets beat he's slow to react. And that high glove is troublesome with how often he lets in goals that way.

I have serious doubts I'll ever see a goaltender as good as Thomas play for the Bruins in my lifetime. That bar....that bar.

Ballpit of donut holes

Can you imagine Kessel excited about going to Ikea just to swim in the ball pit? Then his agent comes to pick him up after he buys some furniture and Kessel is awkwardly smiling while swimming in the ball pit and having the time of his life?

Cause I can. Quite easily.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Can you imagine Kessel excited about going to Ikea just to swim in the ball pit? Then his agent comes to pick him up after he buys some furniture and Kessel is awkwardly smiling while swimming in the ball pit and having the time of his life?

Without question. I'm pretty sure Kessel's mom still cuts his hair.

CCF23

I can see him ordering a mountain of $1 hot dogs and meatballs.

Top Bottom