• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What do you expect from a guy who allows his rich parents to fund his lifestyle? Everything unearned, entitled to everything.

Posting pictures on the internet of my sweet pad and all my sweet electronics that my parents bought me.

This is reaching dastardly-levels of salt with extra passive agressiveness.

CCF23

I'm excited for the Oilers without RNH, Horcoff, or Belanger. Should be a train wreck. They were already horrible at faceoffs.

Osorio

We picked up Andrei Loktionov from the Kings for a 5th round pick.

Great move by Lou

Kid is 22, got him for basically nothing

Get him on the 4th line and get Barch the fuck out.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Lets do this!

i5tPa3qnCIFaI.gif

30rxrgo_zps81882113.gif

CCF23

"@DaveLozo: The Rangers shouldn't panic, but they are 28-26-2 in their last 56 games, playoffs included. They've been a .500 club for a while now."

Interesting.

Anyone feel like Torts might be losing the room a bit? His act seems like it can't have a long shelf life.

Socreges

Banned
Schneider starting tomorrow night. (called it)

Won't be easy in Minnesota. They always get up for the Canucks. Schneider will need to be very good.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Alright you dickcheeseburgers, let's do this.

Jack-Edwardspresident.png

GET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"@DaveLozo: The Rangers shouldn't panic, but they are 28-26-2 in their last 56 games, playoffs included. They've been a .500 club for a while now."

Interesting.

They're also last place in the league with only 20 goals scored and last place in the league with an 8.6% powerplay percentage.

I was at the game last nite and Richards lost like every faceoff. Stepan is useless and our PP was so painful to watch. Just pass pass pass pass pass devil guy intercepts it and clears it. Marty also had a few phenomenal saves.

I'm also gonna go to the game tomorrow v. Islanders and hopefully they play better. It's at our house this time and I need to see a victory!

Also idk why Girardi didn't play last nite :S

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Shit, I've been offline most of the day and just saw the weather. 30" of snow incoming? Fuck, that's like ye olde New England. Haven't had one of these in a while.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Price left warmup because Eller took a strong wrister to his nuts.

Fuck Ference, hope he gets a face full of Subban or Emelin ass.

vatstep

Actually Doc, they're booing Chara because that's just what they do

Top Bottom