• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Socreges

Banned
Can you imagine Kessel excited about going to Ikea just to swim in the ball pit? Then his agent comes to pick him up after he buys some furniture and Kessel is awkwardly smiling while swimming in the ball pit and having the time of his life?

Cause I can. Quite easily.
ibohiu1L9WWBHq.gif

Solo

What ever happens tonight Dastardly & Heretic lets never stop being pals.

Heretic is tied up in my basement. So far, Dastardly is refusing to negotiate the terms of his release.

For every hour Dastardly holds out, I should Heretic another one of Forza's cheeto dust and cum-encrusted T-shirts.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Will Smith is at the game. Shit just got real.

Solo

That Subban blast makes me think of the fucking laser beam he rocketed over Thomas to send Game 7 to OT. Thomas fucking DUCKED it was coming so hard :lol

I can't believe we didn't win that game :( Fuck you and your goaltending, Ryder!

Heretic

What ever happens tonight Dastardly & Heretic lets never stop being pals.
*brofist*
Heretic is tied up in my basement. So far, Dastardly is refusing to negotiate the terms of his release.

For every hour Dastardly holds out, I should Heretic another one of Forza's cheeto dust and cum-encrusted T-shirts.
I... I don't even...
SMyZVbN.gif

I'm sorry Dastardly & Heretic
SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE!/

Heretic

LOL!!!

@DownGoesBrown: Both sides look kind of flat right now. (That's either a description of the second period or Carey Price's groin.)

Solo

Therrien needs to give the kids some PP time. Patches-DD-Cole need to be demoted from the PP for a while.

Roll the Pleky line as PP1 and the Gally line as PP2.

Tabris

That Subban blast makes me think of the fucking laser beam he rocketed over Thomas to send Game 7 to OT. Thomas fucking DUCKED it was coming so hard :lol

I can't believe we didn't win that game :( Fuck you and your goaltending, Ryder!

If you guys had won that game, we would have won the Stanley Cup!

Top Bottom