• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Habs penalty and that's game. Fuck. I knew that 1st period would come back to haunt us. Terrible third period for the habs. The finally showed some life in the last 6 minutes, but too litle too late.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Good win. Looked like shit in the 1st, but they really pulled it together as they usually do.

Should've been back-to-back shut-outs for Rask :(

Solo

Weird game. Felt like Montreal carried most of the play aside from that 10 minute stretch where Boston dominated and popped in two.

See ya tomorrow, Buffalo.

Mr.Green

Good win. Looked like shit in the 1st, but they really pulled it together as they usually do.

Should've been back-to-back shut-outs for Rask :(

Both teams looked like shit most of the game. Could have gone either way.

BUT IT WENT THE WRONG WAY DAMNIT!

Sanjuro

Both teams looked like shit most of the game. Could have gone either way.

BUT IT WENT THE WRONG WAY DAMNIT!

iFqWzKysOrtzb.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DD needs to play with Eller. Move him out of the first trio.

Sorry I'm late, I was out for lunch.

KOIVU! BEAUCHMIN! SOURAY!

philcollins.gif

If we win this game, our record will be better than the Sharks.

What ever happens tonight Dastardly & Heretic lets never stop being pals.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER AND EVER!

Ohhh FRIEND! HOCKEY FRIEND!

Heretic is tied up in my basement. So far, Dastardly is refusing to negotiate the terms of his release.

For every hour Dastardly holds out, I should Heretic another one of Forza's cheeto dust and cum-encrusted T-shirts.

*bolts into auction room* "FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!" I'MA COMIN' HERETIC!

SMyZVbN.gif

I'm sorry Dastardly & Heretic

Nooooo :(

MacAttack

This is not happening.

UOQTW.jpg

Claude pulled that win out of his ass with the big line change during the second intermission and I love it. Seguin has been frustrated all season not scoring goals. Taking him off the line with Campbell and putting him with Looch and Krejci was a great move. Horton fit in nicely with Krejci and Campbell too. It will be interesting to see how the lines shake out when Marchand comes back, but I like Seguin on the first line for now.

Top Bottom