• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2013 |OT| A Black History Month "Miracle in the Making"

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
where is a frattin gif?!?!?!?!?!?

We will begin auditions.

I have submitted this one:

tumblr_m9pbq2pcvX1ruyol6o1_400.gif

Quick

Banned
KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL KESSEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calder

I ain't even mad, the Jets are simply incapable of holding a 1 goal lead in the third. They simply never ever do it. The tying goal was a bit lucky but they had like 3 chances to get the puck or clear it and they just don't do it. Unreal.

Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

Can this be right. Wow. Flames win 4-3 in OT at Columbus tonight, it’s the first road O.T. win for the Flames since October 19, 2010

Holy shit

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't even mad, the Jets are simply incapable of holding a 1 goal lead in the third. They simply never ever do it. The tying goal was a bit lucky but they had like 3 chances to get the puck or clear it and they just don't do it. Unreal.

CUM4115.pvw.jpg

edit: oh wtf now it's bozak hitting posts....

Daren Millard ‏@darenmillard

Can this be right. Wow. Flames win 4-3 in OT at Columbus tonight, it’s the first road O.T. win for the Flames since October 19, 2010

Holy shit

How do people pull up really specific stats like this? Is there an easier way other than going through every game until you find the last OT road winner?

Top Bottom